View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:44 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Posts: 253
Maloney123 wrote:
Very good points, but not solid enough proof. During his lake Mead walk, did he have glass underneath him and have the lake worked on by his crew while all of the tourists came to watch? If he did use stooges, those girls that looked under his feet were darn good actors, so I highly doubt they were plants.


Wow you must truly be delusional. Those were the worst actors I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone over act as much as they did. Why were just two women allowed to follow him out to the middle of the lake? And do you really think his crew would allow two regular people to walk that far out into his illusion? I'm sure there would be safety concerns and everything. So they were clearly involved. If you couldn't tell those women were actors I don't know what to say.

And yes it is possible that he had a section of the lake to work on. It's not hard to mask what you are doing or building.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
KingMilo wrote:
Maloney123 wrote:
Very good points, but not solid enough proof. During his lake Mead walk, did he have glass underneath him and have the lake worked on by his crew while all of the tourists came to watch? If he did use stooges, those girls that looked under his feet were darn good actors, so I highly doubt they were plants.


Wow you must truly be delusional. Those were the worst actors I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone over act as much as they did. Why were just two women allowed to follow him out to the middle of the lake? And do you really think his crew would allow two regular people to walk that far out into his illusion? I'm sure there would be safety concerns and everything. So they were clearly involved. If you couldn't tell those women were actors I don't know what to say.

And yes it is possible that he had a section of the lake to work on. It's not hard to mask what you are doing or building.


Not hard? Man, don't you think people would notice if they seen people out in the water putting plexiglass (or whatever) down with wrenches and stuff? And no, those girls weren't actors, you're delusional into the fact that you want to believe that he uses stooges and camera cuts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Posts: 1738
Location: The John Hughes movie fan club.
Maloney123 wrote:
KingMilo wrote:
Maloney123 wrote:
Very good points, but not solid enough proof. During his lake Mead walk, did he have glass underneath him and have the lake worked on by his crew while all of the tourists came to watch? If he did use stooges, those girls that looked under his feet were darn good actors, so I highly doubt they were plants.


Wow you must truly be delusional. Those were the worst actors I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone over act as much as they did. Why were just two women allowed to follow him out to the middle of the lake? And do you really think his crew would allow two regular people to walk that far out into his illusion? I'm sure there would be safety concerns and everything. So they were clearly involved. If you couldn't tell those women were actors I don't know what to say.

And yes it is possible that he had a section of the lake to work on. It's not hard to mask what you are doing or building.


Not hard? Man, don't you think people would notice if they seen people out in the water putting plexiglass (or whatever) down with wrenches and stuff? And no, those girls weren't actors, you're delusional into the fact that you want to believe that he uses stooges and camera cuts.



No you are disillusion that he does not.
The evidence is overwhelming that he uses stooges. He even admited to it on the radio with Penn Jillette.



Juliegel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
juliegel wrote:
Maloney123 wrote:
KingMilo wrote:
Maloney123 wrote:
Very good points, but not solid enough proof. During his lake Mead walk, did he have glass underneath him and have the lake worked on by his crew while all of the tourists came to watch? If he did use stooges, those girls that looked under his feet were darn good actors, so I highly doubt they were plants.


Wow you must truly be delusional. Those were the worst actors I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone over act as much as they did. Why were just two women allowed to follow him out to the middle of the lake? And do you really think his crew would allow two regular people to walk that far out into his illusion? I'm sure there would be safety concerns and everything. So they were clearly involved. If you couldn't tell those women were actors I don't know what to say.

And yes it is possible that he had a section of the lake to work on. It's not hard to mask what you are doing or building.


Not hard? Man, don't you think people would notice if they seen people out in the water putting plexiglass (or whatever) down with wrenches and stuff? And no, those girls weren't actors, you're delusional into the fact that you want to believe that he uses stooges and camera cuts.



No you are disillusion that he does not.
The evidence is overwhelming that he uses stooges. He even admited to it on the radio with Penn Jillette.



Juliegel


Oh did he? If he ever comes out and says something like that, then hes making fun of the people who accuse him of doing it. Just like when I saw him being interviewed one time. He said "Want to see me vanish? Okay, ready ... enter camera cut here ... because you know thats how the whole show is done."

He's just stating the fact that people accuse him of doing it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:26 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Posts: 253
Maloney123 wrote:
Not hard? Man, don't you think people would notice if they seen people out in the water putting plexiglass (or whatever) down with wrenches and stuff? And no, those girls weren't actors, you're delusional into the fact that you want to believe that he uses stooges and camera cuts.


Why do you think it would be so hard to do that? You don't think Criss Angel with all his money and resources couldn't do that?

So you believe those girls were real? And that they felt under and over Criss up close? And his crew never would have been able to manipulate the lake to setup the trick? And it isn't a camera trick?

So... do you believe he really has powers and can walk on water?

And by the way Criss Angel has admitted to using stooges in his dvd's. He teaches tricks that he performs that uses stooges.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Posts: 1738
Location: The John Hughes movie fan club.
4.40 onward. He says he does not give a bleep about the magic community and he uses stooges.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtlpkjGX ... re=related

If you listen to his other interviews you will hear him bashing Blaine and people who call in telling him off and trying to show what a hypocrite he is.


Juliegel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 2713
sebishungry wrote:
haha he has a beard in the episode where he walked on lake mead... i'll probably watch the demolition episode but no more after that one :/
I say that too. but then in the preview for the next episode im like "cool" and I end up whatching the whole season. the only problem is you can never know if he is doing a legitimate trick or this gimmicked up stooged trick.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:22 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Posts: 1738
Location: The John Hughes movie fan club.
girspiggy wrote:
sebishungry wrote:
haha he has a beard in the episode where he walked on lake mead... i'll probably watch the demolition episode but no more after that one :/
I say that too. but then in the preview for the next episode im like "cool" and I end up whatching the whole season. the only problem is you can never know if he is doing a legitimate trick or this gimmicked up stooged trick.



Don't worry with time you will gain a eye for those things.


Juliegel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
Wow, the implosion show was predictable and stupid. I hope Angel keeps his word about never doing anything like this again. I only saw the beginning when I turned it as soon as I seen Angel shirtless, and at the very end. I said out loud "when is he going to rise up somewhere yelling stupidly," and sure enough he did. That was laughable. Please just retire Angel.


Last edited by sirbrad on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:05 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
My friend told me he lived. I wasn't surprised. I don't think you could pay me to watch it. Well, ok, yes you could. But I wouldn't enjoy it. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:06 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
sirbrad wrote:
Wow, the implosion show was predictable and stupid. I am Angel keeps his word about never doing anything like this again. I only saw the beginning when I turned it as soon as I seen Angel shirtless, and at the very end. I said out loud when is he going to rise up somewhere yelling stupidly, and sure enough he did. That was laughable. Please just retire Angel.


I don't understand it though. You could see he was in that building when it went down. How was he alive?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:08 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Posts: 253
Just finished watching the Building Implosion episode live. Awful. The only live parts were that annoying host talking and Criss handcuffed to the railing. After he kicked his way through the glass it went to pre-recorded footage. While we were watching a pre-recorded video Criss was making his way down and out to his safe zone.

Does this guy ever get tired of using camera tricks?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:10 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Posts: 253
Maloney123 wrote:
I don't understand it though. You could see he was in that building when it went down. How was he alive?


Dude are you freakin serious? You really think he was in that building when it imploded? You're joking right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
Yeah Crissy loves to act like "live cameras" are actually live and not pre-recorded tape. That is about as clever as Crissy gets, albeit fraudulent and lame. I also wonder how much he pays girls to cheer for him when he walks in?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:44 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Posts: 3289
Location: The Shire
It's just entertainment, guys. Turn off your ego and learn to enjoy it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.