View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:12 am 
Emperor Penguin

The only people who like Angel are what I refer to in my book as "prying laymen." Laymen who are baffled by Criss' camera trickery/edits/stoogery who come here and pose as magicians in hopes of learning his secrets. Only to be completely humiliated after they find out the reality of it all, then go into denial and try and argue and bicker with actual working professionals, thus looking more and more idiotic in the process, before they finally go away.

It is a cycle that is repeated often here. Calling someone "old man" also further proves just how young and stupid one truly is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:14 am 
born to perform.

Location: France - Chuckling at funny posts - In the CPC members base
George has has ALOT more imput here then you, Baloney. Like Brad and everyone keeps saying, you insult him by calling him an old man... Your gona get your a$$ kicked by the wizard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 am 

Maloney123 wrote:
DerZauberer is really starting to p*ss me off. I mean really, we are mindless and the absolute scum of the world just because we watch Criss. George, you are a lot older then us, and I would expect better from my elders then being called things by them.
Come on man, you need to lay off me, and everyone else who choses to watch Criss Angel.

I’m starting to piss you off? Now there is a statement of the week!

I stand by my statement that the majority of Criss Angel’s fan base are mindless and misled; there are exceptions to the rule and that is why I did not say all loyals…

I never used the words “scum of the world”. You said that. That word is not in my vocabulary but since you bring it up, Criss Angel has used that word to describe mentalists and some other magicians that he dislikes or is jealous of. He called my friend Jim Callahan “Scum” on National Television which was very tactless to say the least.

I am convinced you are so thickheaded you don’t read everything and just don’t get it. This is the last time I will bother to repeat myself, after that I will only retort with jabs aimed squarely at you.

You are completely free to enjoy Criss Angel. Enjoy his show and work and by all means be inspired by him; but don’t ever expect me to agree with your erroneous assessment of him and don’t get your panties in a bunch when the majority disagrees with you and your ilk.

As for being much older than you: I think you mean more mature and knowledgeable. If you want for us to get along here, learn a little respect and accept that I and a few others know more than you so arguing facts with us is like banging your head against the wall – it will only hurt you.

BTW – you are the champion of calling other members “things”. I have the memory of an elephant and I have deleted or dumped many insults that have come from you. Because I have such a good memory it takes a long long time for me to forgive and forget…

Last word: you want me to lay off you? This is the second time I have to say this and I grow tired of repeating myself – Drop the subject, don’t challenge me, don’t insult me and don’t question my reputation…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 am 
Emperor Penguin

I will also conclude my educating of Maloney, it is simply a waste of time. I will spend it on those who are willing to learn the facts and reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:59 am 
Emperor Penguin

DerZauberer wrote:

I am convinced you are so thickheaded you don’t read everything and just don’t get it.

Another problem is that you have to actually possess intelligence, common sense, and logic, in order to be aware of it when you see it from someone else. Otherwise when you read it all you see is "La la la la la la la..."

Then post: "OK here da story wit cris yo..." (Loyal-Layman)