View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: has anyone seen this?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 am 
born to perform.

I saw on Morgan's site that he issued a challenge to Criss Angel and I was wondering if he's got an answer from him or not. If you don't know anything about it here's a link to the challenge: http://www.magicofmorgan.com/documents/ ... ELEASE.pdf

I hope Criss does it because because I know Morgan would own Criss any day of the week and Criss knows that and I think that's why he'll probably never accept the challenge. But then again if Morgan is still on his case then he might just give into the challenge and actually do it just to shut Morgan up.

Also has anyone heard if Morgan is ever going to release that Molten effect? Or has it already been released?

Post subject: Re: has anyone seen this?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 am 
Emperor Penguin

I didnt click on the link, but I remember Morgan challengeing Criss a coule years back and low-and-behold criss did not answer. He has never truely answered a challenge as far as I can tell, and probably never will. He'd loose any challenge given to him, so there would be no perk for him doing it. (except maybe snap him out of his own world and realize that hes not gods gift to magic.)

(you sure are posting alot about criss lately...)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:38 pm 
born to perform.

DavidTheCryptic wrote:
I didnt click on the link, but I remember Morgan challengeing Criss a coule years back and low-and-behold criss did not answer. He has never truely answered a challenge as far as I can tell, and probably never will. He'd loose any challenge given to him, so there would be no perk for him doing it. (except maybe snap him out of his own world and realize that hes not gods gift to magic.)

(you sure are posting alot about criss lately...)

Yeah I know and did you check out my other thread? If not I'd like you to post on there if you like him or hate him (I already know your answer but I want everyone else to know that as well). I'm wanting to find out how many people on here actually hate Criss and how many like him. I know that more than 98% of you on here hate Criss but I just want an official number to see it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm 

Sorry, like him or not this isn't what this site is for.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]