View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Blaine.......God.....?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:22 pm 
Penguin

I've read this subject alot. About peolple saying Jesus was a magician.

That is not true. Many facts prove Jesus Chirst is the Son of God and that his (many people call tricks) mircales were real. The Bible states things in Jesus's time, and before His time, that would come to pass, and all so far have.

One thing is about the Middle East. Many beleive we have now entered into the beginning of the end of all life. The only way into Heaven is thru the belief of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, and those who don't beleive in His name shall not have everlasting life. That's what the bible says. And if David Blaine is saying Jesus was a magician, I can no longer like him as a person, but only how he does his tricks.

And in u beleive Jesus was a magician, I respect your beliefs, but u need to know what awiats u after death for that belief. edited is what awiats. Everlasting pain and cry.

I respect peoples faiths, and I am not saying this to cause anger, I am saying it so many will still see the Light and still have the chance to be saved while they can.

God is in all of us, His everywhere, He is the creator of all things in the universe. He loves us all, and wants us all in Heaven with Him, but He knows most are going to go the edited.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am just saying what I beleive, and what u beleive, I respect......Please though listen to the words I typed.......your last chasnce could never come if u don't try.

God Bless u all!

Post subject: uh oh
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:29 pm 
Penguin

While I too share similar beliefs, and I respect your decision to post your speech, you have to realize that this topic will no doubt cause trouble. People are usually very sensitive when it comes to religion, and they don't like it when people try to bring it up. It just feels so...pushy. It's almost as if we're being hassled. I'm sure that those who beleive in God will continue to do so, even if David Blayne has other opinions. So everyone, let's please be mature about this topic and not resort to pointless name calling and bickering (not that I would expect less from the creme of the crop, the baddest of the bad, the friggin' Dukes of Hazard of the internet...PenguinTown). :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:30 pm 
born to perform.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... hp?t=29830

Post subject: Re: uh oh
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:31 pm 
born to perform.

Troll wrote:
While I too share similar beliefs, and I respect your decision to post your speech, you have to realize that this topic will no doubt cause trouble. People are usually very sensitive when it comes to religion, and they don't like it when people try to bring it up. It just feels so...pushy. It's almost as if we're being hassled. I'm sure that those who beleive in God will continue to do so, even if David Blayne has other opinions. So everyone, let's please be mature about this topic and not resort to pointless name calling and bickering (not that I would expect less from the creme of the crop, the baddest of the bad, the friggin' Dukes of Hazard of the internet...PenguinTown). :)

it will happen whether or not you said that.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:31 pm 

agree or it will get shut down

Post subject: I know
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:33 pm 
Penguin

I know it'll happen, but you can't blame a guy for trying. Just doing my part to try and calm the waters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:34 pm 
born to perform.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Not another debate over religion.........SYNTAX puts on ear plugs and runs away................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:35 pm 
Penguin

Ok....I know regret posting this...plzz a modertor or something block it.....I didn't realize this would happen....I am sorry I should not of said what i said, but i did cuz i beliv it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:38 pm 

all I'll say is this is not a debate it is a person expressing an opinion (which I have no problem with) the second this looks like a debate then it will be shut down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:13 pm 
born to perform.

so what about ants and lions ect do they go to heven :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:13 pm 
Penguin

UI'm pretty sure all amnails do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:35 pm 
born to perform.

why do they belive in god. i dont think so

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:01 pm 
born to perform.

how did you people get convinced that there is a god i would like to belive but there is to many things that i can come up with to say god dont existe i would like to think he did though :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:31 pm 
born to perform.

bravesaint wrote:
all I'll say is this is not a debate it is a person expressing an opinion (which I have no problem with) the second this looks like a debate then it will be shut down.

So as soon as someone "expresses and opinion" that oposes his, the thread is shut down?

This is not an attack on you or anything, it's just to me that's what it seems like you're saying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:35 pm 

EGBauer wrote:
bravesaint wrote:

So as soon as someone "expresses and opinion" that oposes his, the thread is shut down?

This is not an attack on you or anything, it's just to me that's what it seems like you're saying.

I'm saying that if personal attacking starts and this gets out of hand then I will shut it down