View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Next stunt, what should it be
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:22 pm 
born to perform.

What do you think blaine should do next? my ideas are...

Submerged withgout air for 4 minutes [without taking a breath of pure oxygen]

holding breath for 15 minutes with a breath of pure oxygen. ther record is currently 13 minutes.

Water deprivation for 10 days

sitting in a box for 24 hours at 60 degrees

Or one with loads of effects in one. Buried alive for 16 days. first 6 days without food and water. after 6 he can have water. then the temperature rises to 50 degrees. on the last day the temperature drops to the same teperatuire as it was in the ice , maybe colder.[not too sudden to prevent heat change illnesses]. then for the last 3 minutes e must hold his breath, and have the tank filled with wqater and ice. Then he wouild be released.

any other ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:55 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I don't think he should any more stunts at all. He's losing a lot of fans performing stunts. He should get back to his roots and do magic because he's certainly a much better magician than he is a non-magical stuntman. I enjoy his magic but I detest his silly stunts. Houdini he is not!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:59 am 
born to perform.

why would he lose stunts from being the best enurance artist for over 50 years

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:09 am 
born to perform.

I think he should die and then.....no I hope he dies for his next stunt.....He should stick to magic....it's what he's better at.....I still hate his performance style though.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:16 am 
born to perform.

he is my magic god ........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:09 pm 
Penguin

Frijid_Pink wrote:
I don't think he should any more stunts at all. He's losing a lot of fans performing stunts. He should get back to his roots and do magic because he's certainly a much better magician than he is a non-magical stuntman. I enjoy his magic but I detest his silly stunts. Houdini he is not!

Houdini he is not.... that is true, but I think he wants to out-do houdini, be better than houdini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:13 pm 
Emperor Penguin

mstroz3 wrote:
Frijid_Pink wrote:

Houdini he is not.... that is true, but what also might be true is this.... Houdini he wants to be better than

If that's the case he'd better find some better stunts because the one's he's doing now sure aren't making him better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:40 pm 
born to perform.

Frijid is correct, he got alot of fans and was seen a edited-a lot more than doing these stunts. peopledont know about the man that was frozen in ice (even though they live in NY, its a shame) but htey know aboutthe guy who levitated on tv..

Post subject: Re: Next stunt, what should it be
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:10 pm 
Penguin

[ I think he should walk on water.what about you?

quote="jameshp"]What do you think blaine should do next? my ideas are...

Submerged withgout air for 4 minutes [without taking a breath of pure oxygen]

holding breath for 15 minutes with a breath of pure oxygen. ther record is currently 13 minutes.

Water deprivation for 10 days

sitting in a box for 24 hours at 60 degrees

Or one with loads of effects in one. Buried alive for 16 days. first 6 days without food and water. after 6 he can have water. then the temperature rises to 50 degrees. on the last day the temperature drops to the same teperatuire as it was in the ice , maybe colder.[not too sudden to prevent heat change illnesses]. then for the last 3 minutes e must hold his breath, and have the tank filled with wqater and ice. Then he wouild be released.

any other ideas?[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:52 pm 
born to perform.

jameshp wrote:
he is my magic god ........

i dont see how he could be your magic god, he isnt better than half of the pro magicians out there. he was an alright magician with guts and some magic tricks, any good magician if they are put in the right light could be famous. although, he is the main reason street magic is so famous, i guess i owe that to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:01 am 
born to perform.

if david blaine did not exist i would still be doing marvin magic like i was 6 years back.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:42 pm 
born to perform.

thats good for you, but i personally think that magic could esily go on with out him, his stunts are good and his magic is alright, but the thing that made him famous was his guts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:30 am 
Emperor Penguin

Blaine showed that, what is considered simple to a person with the knowledge of secrets, that even easy effects can fool the unsuspecting laymen. If what he is doing is so simple, then why all the sudden is almost every magic site on the net selling street magic as their catch phrase. Even though they had magic way before Blaine came around, they all seem to have jumped on the bandwagon rather quickly. It does not matter if magicians like him or not, ppl like him that is what matters.

How many magic sites sold street magic kits before Blaine? Whether ppl here admit or not, he is the reason the vast majority of ppl are here, especially younger ones, because they found penguin magic in a search for Blaine street magic.

I been in magic 22 years, and he even had a slight influence in me to do different things. Alot are jealous because he made a natural simple style famous. You should praise him for that. He is alot smarter than you think, and very skilled in sleight of hand, he only does what he has to to get the job done. I disagree with the stunts though, because it is not doing audiences any good watching him in a box for a month.

He is doing all these now for himself, cuz he probably thinks he has accomplished almost all he needed to with magic itself, so now he is pushing the limit. I really would like to see him get back on the streets though with some original effects like few i seen him do i never seen before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:04 am 
Penguin

He should be trapped in a cave with a lion for 3 weeks without either of them getting food :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Next stunt, what should it be
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:21 pm 
born to perform.

magicboy2003 wrote:
[ I think he should walk on water.what about you?

he did that during the ice stunt