View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Next stunt, what should it be
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:22 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Oct 2003
Posts: 809
What do you think blaine should do next? my ideas are...


Submerged withgout air for 4 minutes [without taking a breath of pure oxygen]

holding breath for 15 minutes with a breath of pure oxygen. ther record is currently 13 minutes.


Water deprivation for 10 days



sitting in a box for 24 hours at 60 degrees


Or one with loads of effects in one. Buried alive for 16 days. first 6 days without food and water. after 6 he can have water. then the temperature rises to 50 degrees. on the last day the temperature drops to the same teperatuire as it was in the ice , maybe colder.[not too sudden to prevent heat change illnesses]. then for the last 3 minutes e must hold his breath, and have the tank filled with wqater and ice. Then he wouild be released.



any other ideas?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:55 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 25 Dec 2002
Posts: 9210
Location: Phoenix, AZ. "The Valley of the Sun"
I don't think he should any more stunts at all. He's losing a lot of fans performing stunts. He should get back to his roots and do magic because he's certainly a much better magician than he is a non-magical stuntman. I enjoy his magic but I detest his silly stunts. Houdini he is not!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:59 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Oct 2003
Posts: 809
why would he lose stunts from being the best enurance artist for over 50 years


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:09 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Posts: 2941
Location: Greensburg PA Ring 158
I think he should die and then.....no I hope he dies for his next stunt.....He should stick to magic....it's what he's better at.....I still hate his performance style though.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:16 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Oct 2003
Posts: 809
he is my magic god ........ :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:09 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Jul 2003
Posts: 149
Frijid_Pink wrote:
I don't think he should any more stunts at all. He's losing a lot of fans performing stunts. He should get back to his roots and do magic because he's certainly a much better magician than he is a non-magical stuntman. I enjoy his magic but I detest his silly stunts. Houdini he is not!


Houdini he is not.... that is true, but I think he wants to out-do houdini, be better than houdini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:13 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 25 Dec 2002
Posts: 9210
Location: Phoenix, AZ. "The Valley of the Sun"
mstroz3 wrote:
Frijid_Pink wrote:
I don't think he should any more stunts at all. He's losing a lot of fans performing stunts. He should get back to his roots and do magic because he's certainly a much better magician than he is a non-magical stuntman. I enjoy his magic but I detest his silly stunts. Houdini he is not!


Houdini he is not.... that is true, but what also might be true is this.... Houdini he wants to be better than


If that's the case he'd better find some better stunts because the one's he's doing now sure aren't making him better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:40 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Posts: 721
Location: NY...
Frijid is correct, he got alot of fans and was seen a edited-a lot more than doing these stunts. peopledont know about the man that was frozen in ice (even though they live in NY, its a shame) but htey know aboutthe guy who levitated on tv..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next stunt, what should it be
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:10 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Posts: 212
[ I think he should walk on water.what about you?






quote="jameshp"]What do you think blaine should do next? my ideas are...


Submerged withgout air for 4 minutes [without taking a breath of pure oxygen]

holding breath for 15 minutes with a breath of pure oxygen. ther record is currently 13 minutes.


Water deprivation for 10 days



sitting in a box for 24 hours at 60 degrees


Or one with loads of effects in one. Buried alive for 16 days. first 6 days without food and water. after 6 he can have water. then the temperature rises to 50 degrees. on the last day the temperature drops to the same teperatuire as it was in the ice , maybe colder.[not too sudden to prevent heat change illnesses]. then for the last 3 minutes e must hold his breath, and have the tank filled with wqater and ice. Then he wouild be released.



any other ideas?[/quote]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:52 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 857
Location: Kansas
jameshp wrote:
he is my magic god ........


i dont see how he could be your magic god, he isnt better than half of the pro magicians out there. he was an alright magician with guts and some magic tricks, any good magician if they are put in the right light could be famous. although, he is the main reason street magic is so famous, i guess i owe that to him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:01 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Oct 2003
Posts: 809
if david blaine did not exist i would still be doing marvin magic like i was 6 years back.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:42 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 857
Location: Kansas
thats good for you, but i personally think that magic could esily go on with out him, his stunts are good and his magic is alright, but the thing that made him famous was his guts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:30 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
Blaine showed that, what is considered simple to a person with the knowledge of secrets, that even easy effects can fool the unsuspecting laymen. If what he is doing is so simple, then why all the sudden is almost every magic site on the net selling street magic as their catch phrase. Even though they had magic way before Blaine came around, they all seem to have jumped on the bandwagon rather quickly. It does not matter if magicians like him or not, ppl like him that is what matters.

How many magic sites sold street magic kits before Blaine? Whether ppl here admit or not, he is the reason the vast majority of ppl are here, especially younger ones, because they found penguin magic in a search for Blaine street magic.

I been in magic 22 years, and he even had a slight influence in me to do different things. Alot are jealous because he made a natural simple style famous. You should praise him for that. He is alot smarter than you think, and very skilled in sleight of hand, he only does what he has to to get the job done. I disagree with the stunts though, because it is not doing audiences any good watching him in a box for a month.

He is doing all these now for himself, cuz he probably thinks he has accomplished almost all he needed to with magic itself, so now he is pushing the limit. I really would like to see him get back on the streets though with some original effects like few i seen him do i never seen before.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:04 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Aug 2003
Posts: 168
He should be trapped in a cave with a lion for 3 weeks without either of them getting food :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next stunt, what should it be
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:21 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 05 Jun 2003
Posts: 1412
Location: "I hear your sister's going out with Squeak"
magicboy2003 wrote:
[ I think he should walk on water.what about you?


he did that during the ice stunt


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.