View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Very True IFKWEE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:08 pm 
born to perform.

I can tell you this if that picture of the Avatar is really IFKWEE we should just agree with her do to how nice she looks :)

"NONE OF THESE HOAXES WERE ENDURANCE OR STUNTS!!!"

Serious though. If I could find someone willing to pay me a miilion bucks to sleep in a nice big box and be feed (not just water) through a straw for a while I would "try" to do it!

As far as being buried alive that was a hoax not a "true" stunt and was proven.

B Magic you and I both know Blaine didn't just sit in ICE as you just told that guy to do in his bathtub or pool that was a hoax as well he was not as cold as one might "think" he was! So this was a hoax as well NOT endurance!

On a POSTIVE note Blaine has done much for the magic world to help other performers get jobs! He has brought magic on television again. Also heck.. We are all talking about him now and so is the world good or bad its David Blain has brought a positive aspect to magic!

I ASK YOU ALL TO GOTO THE "ASK SANKEY" POST BOARD AND SEE WHAT MR. SANKEY HIMESELF SAID ABOUT BLAINE!!! (not positive)

Post subject: Re: Very True IFKWEE
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:07 am 
born to perform.

DINOTECH wrote:
I can tell you this if that picture of the Avatar is really IFKWEE we should just agree with her do to how nice she looks :)

"NONE OF THESE HOAXES WERE ENDURANCE OR STUNTS!!!"

Serious though. If I could find someone willing to pay me a miilion bucks to sleep in a nice big box and be feed (not just water) through a straw for a while I would "try" to do it!

As far as being buried alive that was a hoax not a "true" stunt and was proven.

B Magic you and I both know Blaine didn't just sit in ICE as you just told that guy to do in his bathtub or pool that was a hoax as well he was not as cold as one might "think" he was! So this was a hoax as well NOT endurance!

On a POSTIVE note Blaine has done much for the magic world to help other performers get jobs! He has brought magic on television again. Also heck.. We are all talking about him now and so is the world good or bad its David Blain has brought a positive aspect to magic!

I ASK YOU ALL TO GOTO THE "ASK SANKEY" POST BOARD AND SEE WHAT MR. SANKEY HIMESELF SAID ABOUT BLAINE!!! (not positive)

lol... unfortunately that isn't me... look at my signature. (Hint: it's not the quote by David Blaine... =p)

Did Jay say anything bad about David Blaine? If he did I can't find it... and I would find it surprising considering that with his reputation saying something disrespectful about a fellow magician would be incredibly stupid...

Post subject: Re: Very True IFKWEE
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:03 am 

lfkwee wrote:

lol... unfortunately that isn't me... look at my signature. (Hint: it's not the quote by David Blaine... =p)

Did Jay say anything bad about David Blaine? If he did I can't find it... and I would find it surprising considering that with his reputation saying something disrespectful about a fellow magician would be incredibly stupid...
mr sankey did mention blaine in a post that wasnt exactly in a possitive light.

i would search through all of jay's posts (wont take long) i believe its in his reply to "the future of magic"

but he does indeed say it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:49 am 
born to perform.

Found it... he put it in a rather humorous way though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:12 am 
born to perform.

Ifkwee I knew that wasn't you just a joke.... :D