View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: criss angel walk through glass
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:21 am 
Penguin

the trick where angel walks through the glass and has people hold the paper? i saw it once and put some thought into it and i was wondering how much of that was fake, i mean when he is walking though the glass those people would of been freaked and dropped or moved the paper right? :?: i know i would

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:22 am 
born to perform.

Location: President of Cool People Clique-now accepting applications
i think its all fake :?

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:08 am 
Penguin

thats what i thought looks great on tv but i mean thats just a little too much

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:49 pm 
born to perform.

Starwarsfreak wrote:
I think its all fake :?

please explain why do you think this trick is fake?? I know how to do it and I can do it but it costs like $2000 to make the gimmick..

damian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:19 pm 
Penguin

This trick is just Penetration Frame on a larger scale. Not that hard. Criss Angel even said it himself that it was just a large scale model of penetration frame.

Post subject: k
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:09 pm 
Penguin

o.k there is no way the trick is impromptu. but it is not fake. there are two seperate windows and when you see him take his shoes of the guy in the room switches it to one with a big whole. Everyone is in on the trick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:57 pm 
Penguin

Quote:
o.k there is no way the trick is impromptu. but it is not fake. there are two seperate windows and when you see him take his shoes of the guy in the room switches it to one with a big whole. Everyone is in on the trick.

Yeah that is how it is done. David Blaine does the similar thing when the persons watch is in the glass window and he retrieves it with his hand. Same concept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:04 pm 
born to perform.

This trick is loads of $ and it isn't impromptu, and also need stooges.. good for stage though

-scott-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:33 pm 
Penguin

Starwarsfreak wrote:

Once again, a Blaine fanboy takes an opprotunity to call another one of Criss' tricks "fake". Got news for you: David Blaine did the same thing on his Vertigo special.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:31 pm 
Penguin

yea really...
do you really think if you were holding the paper and he started walking thru it, that you wouldn't get curious and move the paper?
anyone that wasnt a stooge would move the paper to see what he was doing...
its all stooges, but it looks kool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:16 am 
Emperor Penguin

MagicMikeguy wrote:
Starwarsfreak wrote:

Once again, a Blaine fanboy takes an opprotunity to call another one of Criss' tricks "fake". Got news for you: David Blaine did the same thing on his Vertigo special.

Wow. Just wow. If somebody calls Criss Angel a fake, you call them a blaine fanboy? Piss off. Get off the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:32 am 
Penguin

Magic_Matts wrote:
MagicMikeguy wrote:
Starwarsfreak wrote:

Wow. Just wow. If somebody calls Criss Angel a fake, you call them a blaine fanboy? Piss off. Get off the forums.

You're missing my point. It's full of stooges, but Blaine did the same thing, so I am simply saying that it's nothing new, Blaine has done it too.

It's my opinion about the poster, not a fact, so how about you keep your opinion and leave me alone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:12 pm 
Penguin

MagicMikeguy wrote:
Magic_Matts wrote:
MagicMikeguy wrote:
Starwarsfreak wrote:

You're missing my point. It's full of stooges, but Blaine did the same thing, so I am simply saying that it's nothing new, Blaine has done it too.

It's my opinion about the poster, not a fact, so how about you keep your opinion and leave me alone?

even if he does use stooges... its just a tv show show. all tv does is entertain you. its for entertainment (duh)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:13 pm 
Penguin

grannyrocks wrote:
MagicMikeguy wrote:
Magic_Matts wrote:
MagicMikeguy wrote:
Starwarsfreak wrote:

even if he does use stooges... its just a tv show show. all tv does is entertain you. its for entertainment (duh)

Exactly! with Criss Angel and Blaine for that matter is that sometimes there not trying to entertain the spectators on the street.... but us watching at home because honestly how many of you actually watch it and fell like a layperson during the effects(like Criss through the window).... I do because when I'm watching another magician I don't sit there and say "I know how he does that.... :P:P:P:P:P:P" because that takes away from the purpose of entertainment, it's like watching a comedian and saying "It's not funny, when you think about it..." and that's why it's entertainment because your not thinking about and you sitting relaxing having a good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:17 pm 
born to perform.

mhm ... the only thung IS.... peaople want magicians to repeat the trick they saw on tv... but its not possible because it uses stooges, camera tricks or whatever... But yeah I enjoy watching other magicians perform too ;) ... about that walking through window thing ... they guy that walks in to the room with criss is 100 % stooge thats for sure