View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Brand New Special Offer!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 am 
born to perform.

After shipping, manufacturing and other costs, I believe I have just made a profit selling my first trick "The Gift" on penguin magic with this round of January sales. Link is here http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2758 yay!

With that i would like to release my 2nd trick with penguin. With all my tricks, i created them for myself, however in the process of manufacturing the gimmick for myself there was a minimum order or i have a bunch of extra tricks i should sell off.

Here is my offer:
Anyone who is interested, I will send them a FREE pdf (via email) of my trick "The Signal" so you know exactly what your getting. If you like the trick you can purchase it off me for a discounted price as a pre-release (you will need the gimmicks to perform the trick, so if you like what you see on the free pdf, you will have to buy it, around $15 for now, it will go up in price later when i release it with penguin). So if you want a FREE trick, send me a email at keep_it_bottled@hotmail.com

So what is the trick?
"The Signal" is two special cards that have been disguised as a loyalty card for a game shop and a phone card. These to cards fit in your wallet (alone with The Gift), so your ready to go at any time. A word is chosen by the spectator from the loyalty card (no force), and you can divine what that freely chosen word is letter by letter. There is NO asking any doodgey "yes" or "no" questions, it works 100% of the time no guessing. The letters you name ARE the letters in their freely chosen word. Its also a completely different method to "The Gift" for those who are familiar with it.

Last edited by keepitbottled on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Brand New Special Offer!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 am 
born to perform.

Derrek has really become the master of disguising mentalism effects in all those loyalty and reward cards that wind up stuffing your pockets and wallets. I never leave home without at least three of his effects stuffed in my wallet. In fact I have so many of his effects stuffed in my wallet that I don't have room for any of my actual rewards cards anymore! No bother...his effects are more useful anyway. And with this deal...you can't lose. Get the PDF...if you like it get the card. How many deals like that do we see in magic?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:06 pm 
born to perform.

There's not much else to say here. GET IT!!!

One thing you will find from Derrek's effects are that they are easy to do, packs small, and with the right presentation, can really be absolutely killer. He has put a lot of work into making his gimmicks look awesome and like Erik, I have one of his gimmicks in any one of my wallets at any one time.
I had the luxury of getting some of his gimmicks and testing them out, and can honestly say that they work in the "real world". And I know that Derrek has field tested this himself for many years, tried out different methods and presentational ideas. He's great to deal with, responds quickly to questions and suggestions and you'll get hooked to his pocket mentalism set. :D

Not much else to say here.....GET IT!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:55 am 
born to perform.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Bit disappointed by the lack of response!!!

FREE TRICK GUYS! no catch!! PM me.