View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jumpink
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:22 pm 
born to perform.

Hey. So i see that penguin sells refills for this trick so my question is for those who have it, how many times will the gimmick last before having to buy more?

Post subject: Re: Jumpink
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:05 pm 
Penguin

Buy STICKY by Kevin Schaller & Oliver Stone instead. You will be able to perform Jumpink and a bunch more UNBELIEVABLE effects that are on the Sticky DVD. Here's but a couple of the other effects:

-You take a red bubble pack of gum and a silver bubble pack of gum. Tear a red piece of foil off red pack and hold it against the silver pack. I s**t you not, the red foil ABSORBS into the silver pack. It's NOT glued and you can give it away. They can take it home and look at it under a magnifying glass or microscope...call a priest, it's the devil's work...it really has aborbed into the metallic silver foil.

Ok, it's not really the devil's work, but you can tell them it is, it's that good.

Then there's that mentalism trick, I forget the name, but the effect stays with you. You take out a bubble pack of your favorite gum, careful not to show the other side. Give the spectator a Sharpie and ask her to draw an X" over one of the pieces of gum on the foil side. 100% FREE CHOICE, NO FORCE OR MAGICIAN'S CHOICE, NO DRY ERASE, it's a real X drawn by a Sharpie. Without any monkey business whatsoever you turn the pack of gum face up and reveal you drew an X over the exact same piece of gum.

...and there's even more tricks on this DVD, but it's been a couple months since I watched this it so I can't remember them all.

Just imagine, a whole act of multiple effects from a pack of gum!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 am 
born to perform.

Yeah that looked really good i just watched the demo. You get more bang for your buck and it involves the spectators more. Ill probably get that one instead. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:54 pm 
Penguin

In case you'd like a REAL review and not just some hack like myself giving you his two-cents worth, here is a link to the Wizard Product Review where they reviewed both Jumpink AND Sticky. I bought both and have to agree with their review that STICKY is far and away the better product (I don't always agree with these guys but they nailed it on this one). It's a Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-CIw04iWU