View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 Aug 2005
Posts: 759
Location: Nor Cal.
So you said it worked for DVDs as well, do we have to perform every trick on the dvd, or just pick and choose one or two?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
Bluebackedcards wrote:
So you said it worked for DVDs as well, do we have to perform every trick on the dvd, or just pick and choose one or two?


Was answered on the first page.... :idea:

acar wrote:
akirafist wrote:
Can it be an effect off of a multi-effect DVD or book?

Or does this apply to single tricks only?


This is a really great question. Probably the biggest unanswered one so far.

Let's say YES. But it has to be your favorite trick from the product. And let's say that if there are multiple volumes, there has to be at least one trick from each volume.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 474
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
Bluebackedcards wrote:
So you said it worked for DVDs as well, do we have to perform every trick on the dvd, or just pick and choose one or two?


Was answered on the first page.... :idea:

acar wrote:
akirafist wrote:
Can it be an effect off of a multi-effect DVD or book?

Or does this apply to single tricks only?


This is a really great question. Probably the biggest unanswered one so far.

Let's say YES. But it has to be your favorite trick from the product. And let's say that if there are multiple volumes, there has to be at least one trick from each volume.


I suppose this goes for books too. I finally ordered Mark Wilson's Complete Course ^_^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:06 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 2479
Location: Jackson, Michigan
There are a lot of questions being asked and re-asked.

Maybe Acar should take some of them and add them to the initial post...kind of like a FAQ about this promotion. Might save some people some time...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 474
Gimpdiggity wrote:
There are a lot of questions being asked and re-asked.

Maybe Acar should take some of them and add them to the initial post...kind of like a FAQ about this promotion. Might save some people some time...


Many people will just skip over it without a glance and just re-ask their question anyway. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:38 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 18
Location: Neptune
I don't think this question has been answered yet, I've double checked!
In what way would we be refunded? Penguin bucks, or an actual refund?
Like I've mentioned, either one is a wonderful deal, I just would really like to know! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
acar wrote:
KrisDeagle wrote:
Like do we have to pay for it then our money gets refunded or will there be a new option that says Born To Perform trial or somesuch?


The previous responses are correct. You pay, get it, perform it, film it, etc. and then we gift you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:05 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 79
Why must we be 16? :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:47 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 2479
Location: Jackson, Michigan
jonoborn wrote:
Why must we be 16? :(


Because it's the rule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
jonoborn wrote:
Why must we be 16? :(

Probably a legal thing. Many States won't allow people under 16 to work.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 25 Jun 2007
Posts: 530
Location: South Africa, Durban
Hi Acar!

I need some clarity.

So I buy any trick, perform it and then get the money I paid for it (including shipping) back?

What reason can there be for NOT qualifying?

Is this money going as cash into your Pay Pal account or do you get a Penguin Voucher back.

If I buy the Choose Any 5 IDs for $29, do I have to perform each trick or just 1 and do I still get the whole ammount back.

WV


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 474
WV wrote:
Hi Acar!

I need some clarity.

So I buy any trick, perform it and then get the money I paid for it (including shipping) back?

What reason can there be for NOT qualifying?

Is this money going as cash into your Pay Pal account or do you get a Penguin Voucher back.

If I buy the Choose Any 5 IDs for $29, do I have to perform each trick or just 1 and do I still get the whole ammount back.

WV


:roll:

Yeah... the sooner someone finishes that FAQ the better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:08 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 2479
Location: Jackson, Michigan
WV wrote:
Hi Acar!

I need some clarity.

So I buy any trick, perform it and then get the money I paid for it (including shipping) back?

What reason can there be for NOT qualifying?

Is this money going as cash into your Pay Pal account or do you get a Penguin Voucher back.

If I buy the Choose Any 5 IDs for $29, do I have to perform each trick or just 1 and do I still get the whole ammount back.

WV



I'm not trying to be mean man...but ALL of this has already been covered in the thread. Just take a few minutes to read it and you'll find everything you just asked and the answer for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 65
what if your under 16 and your parents preform the trick for you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: born to perform? film yourself. get free magic.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
RobertHanowell wrote:
what if your under 16 and your parents preform the trick for you?

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.