View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Paul Harris Presents...Little Man
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 pm 
born to perform.

eostresh wrote:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=S13117
Just hit the new release section today.
If it were not for the incredibly suspicious pad you have to put it on it might be worth the $300. If that pad is made to look liks a wallet or something(can't really tell from the video) it might take the heat off the method.

The "pad" is actually a bag from a gift shop so it goes perfectly with the trick. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:25 pm 
born to perform.

Ahhh! Cool. Well as long as it can be justified. Still...$300!lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:01 pm 
Penguin

Over at the Magic Cafe they have discussed other surfaces, I think it was Ben Harris who uses a Book on Animation as his surface. I think someone else suggested a Gumby DVD.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:22 pm 
born to perform.

BathTub wrote:
Over at the Magic Cafe they have discussed other surfaces, I think it was Ben Harris who uses a Book on Animation as his surface. I think someone else suggested a Gumby DVD.

Ahhh...so the gimmick can be put in whatever Item you want that fits the parameters....or do you mean there will be several different options for you to buy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm 
born to perform.

BathTub wrote:

You take out a Gumby DVD, Gumby figure included. You open the DVD and inside you find a small flatened lump of green clay, you make a Gumby figure and bring it to life.

Zambini

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 pm 
Penguin

eostresh wrote:
BathTub wrote:

Ahhh...so the gimmick can be put in whatever Item you want that fits the parameters....or do you mean there will be several different options for you to buy?

Well there aren't options to buy so I'm pretty sure people are switching the gimmick into other items that more suit their chosen presentation.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 am 
Penguin

One of the review threads. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view ... rum=218&20

Wow, so apparently the first batch is sold out at the distributors and they are putting the price up to $400 for the next batch.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:49 am 
Team Penguin

Look what's in stock! http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13117

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 pm 
Penguin

There are plenty of LM still availbale. Despite all the lies from certain sources, LM was not almost sold out months ago. They are no where near sold out of 250 units.

The original ad for LM stated no magnets. Many thought after watching the demo that magnets were used but ruled out because the ad stated no magnets. Well, the ad no longer states that, and magnets are indeed used with LM.

A terrible piece of over priced junk is what this is. Everyone who watches it immediately thinks magnets are involved. And no, not everything is completely examinable.

I noticed on the Cafe that some folks who claimed to have bought LM were posting reviews of it, and making false claims about it. Finally someone started to question these two fellows and their false reviews of the products, and cleared up some of the deception that was going on.

Then, a certain distributor was trying to have everyone believe that LM was selling out fast. Paul Harris's sister started posting comments that once the first 250 are sold the price would go up to $400.

Since the beginning of LM there has been nothing but lies and deceit from Paul Harris Productions and from Paul Harris's sister.

Look around, see how many are still available. Just another lie being told to try and help sell a product that is not selling very well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:42 am 
Penguin

Yeah I saw the bit about the price going up, that was before it was here on Penguin, so I surprised to see it here for the 'low' price.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:46 am 
Penguin

I still notice that many sites still have LM in stock. I thought they were selling out fast? :lol: