View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:31 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
The clip shift and Practical Mental Magic. I'm loving both. Anything the Clip Shift can do can be done so much easier with a two handed technique but it's fun to practice stuff that is just shameless flaunting of you skills. As for PMM, I'm just new to Mentalism in general so I'm really enjoying the exploration.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:40 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Posts: 4333
Location: Arlington, TX
First impressions, reviews upcoming:

- Dan Haus Restless: arts and crafts city. Some ridiculous material requirements. A few great items, however most being unpolished ideas.

- Q by Cosmo Solano: utterly fantastic. Beyond every expectation I had.

- Pointless by Gregory Wilson: excellent, especially at $20

- Paul Gordon Live in Action: Horrific packaging, DVD's came loose, TWICE. You touch the case, and DVD's go flying. Usual Paul Gordon 30% overlap to every other DVD set, but good stuff within, especially for $20.

- Matthew Johnson's ACAAN: Four decks? Seriously? And a five deck version if you have math problems (eg: adding and subtracting, people have issues with that??!!)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:10 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 2479
Location: Jackson, Michigan
akirafist wrote:
- Pointless by Gregory Wilson: excellent, especially at $20


WHERE have you found Pointless for $20?? I've had that one on my wishlist for a while, but have been reluctant to pull the trigger because I only ever see it for $40.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:44 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 111
akirafist wrote:
- Matthew Johnson's ACAAN: Four decks? Seriously? And a five deck version if you have math problems (eg: adding and subtracting, people have issues with that??!!)


SERIOUSLY - I DON'T even know why some on the Cafe describe this as one of the most original, best and practical versions for the ACAAN out there...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:44 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Feb 2003
Posts: 866
Curveball and A Quarter Pound of Pure Brass.

I also bought the Test Download for a penny but I have no idea what it is. It showed up in the MyPenguinMagic section but there is nothing to download and it says the discussion forum doesn't exist :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:21 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 2479
Location: Jackson, Michigan
magicman222 wrote:
I also bought the Test Download for a penny but I have no idea what it is. It showed up in the MyPenguinMagic section but there is nothing to download and it says the discussion forum doesn't exist :lol:



That's awesome.

I was planning on ordering like 1,000 of the 1 cent Penguin Magic Catalogs with my next order. That would be $10, and it would almost be worth it to see if they actually sent me 1,000 of them.

Maybe I'll just do 100...that would only be a buck, and still worth it to see if they sent them to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Feb 2003
Posts: 866
My mommy just ordered me Pip Streak as part of my [early] birth present. I guess we are having a family BBQ in June sometime and she wants me to come over and perform it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:22 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
I just got the Hippity Hop Rabbits =]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:39 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 Mar 2008
Posts: 772
Location: Merion Station, PA
I want an ITR and I am learning a cups and balls routine for an outdoor music festival.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:32 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 2479
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I just got the Hippity Hop Rabbits =]


Which rabbits did you end up going with Zenn??

I got the mini ones, because according to the reviews they are a bit better quality.

After getting them, I MAY try to make some larger ones myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:02 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
Gimpdiggity wrote:
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I just got the Hippity Hop Rabbits =]


Which rabbits did you end up going with Zenn??

I got the mini ones, because according to the reviews they are a bit better quality.

After getting them, I MAY try to make some larger ones myself.


I actually got mine on Amazon for a GREAT price... they are the Hippity Hop Rabbits by Empire and they are 9 1/2 inches tall. How big are the mini ones?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 2479
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
Gimpdiggity wrote:
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I just got the Hippity Hop Rabbits =]


Which rabbits did you end up going with Zenn??

I got the mini ones, because according to the reviews they are a bit better quality.

After getting them, I MAY try to make some larger ones myself.


I actually got mine on Amazon for a GREAT price... they are the Hippity Hop Rabbits by Empire and they are 9 1/2 inches tall. How big are the mini ones?


Probably about 7 1/2 inches.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Feb 2003
Posts: 866
I just got my cups and balls today. I bought some lemons but they're too big :( I even tried to pick the smallest ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:44 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 581
Location: Over there
magicman222 wrote:
I just got my cups and balls today. I bought some lemons but they're too big :( I even tried to pick the smallest ones.


Those are either really tiny cups or really HUGE lemons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New For You?
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Feb 2003
Posts: 866
The opening is 2 9/16" wide.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.