View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: $29.95 5 Download Video Special Question
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:42 am 
Penguin

I just paid $31.39 (tax) for the 5 Download Special. There was no place to add the videos in my order. I paid for it and got nothing! Where do I get my 5 videos? Or is this some sort of scam.

Thank You

Post subject: Re: $29.95 5 Download Video Special - Ripped OFF!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:52 am 
Penguin

mindtrue63 wrote:
I just paid $31.39 (tax) for the 5 Download Special. There was no place to add the videos in my order. I paid for it and got nothing! Where do I get my 5 videos? Or is this some sort of scam.

Thank You

Simply login to My Penguin Magic at top of screen, then click on

Looking for your DVD Downloads? Click here.

Post subject: Re: $29.95 5 Download Video Special Question
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:09 am 
Penguin

My DVD Downloads

For the best viewing experience, we recommend right-clicking the download link and selecting "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As...". This will allow you to choose a location on your computer where you'd like to save your DVD Download.

Our records indicate you have not purchased any DVD downloads. If there's been a mistake, please email customerservice@penguinmagic.com for help.

There was no place to select the downloads I want so I got charged over $30 to download nothing. I guess its a new trick on the customer. NOT Pleased!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:34 am 
Penguin

They must not have up-dated your account yet...chill-out

"Instant" I have found, takes time :)

I find it strange that "Instant Downloads" all say Usually ships within 24 hours!

I've been buying here for years, with no problem.

I would follow the instructions, and e-mail customer service.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 am 
born to perform.

It looks as if you placed your order in the late evening after everyone at Penguin has gone home.

Actually, when checking out, there is a place to add comments for your order.
Not to worry though, customer service is TOPS here and will get you situated.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:07 pm 
Penguin

How long does it take to get situated? I emailed them last night and no response this morning and I emailed them again this morning and still no response and their live help which is available from 9am to 5pm is off line and it's 11am. Seriously though Penguin shouldn't put "Instant" Download on their page; should be more like when we feel like it we will send you the videos you paid for.

I wouldn't be so upset if it was made clear to me in the beginning that "Instant" meant "In the next 48 hours" or whenever they will send them to me. If I don't hear from them by Friday, I will contact the better business bureau and contact my credit card company to reverse the charges.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm 
Penguin

mindtrue63 wrote:
How long does it take to get situated? I emailed them last night and no response this morning and I emailed them again this morning and still no response and their live help which is available from 9am to 5pm is off line and it's 11am. Seriously though Penguin shouldn't put "Instant" Download on their page; should be more like when we feel like it we will send you the videos you paid for.

I wouldn't be so upset if it was made clear to me in the beginning that "Instant" meant "In the next 48 hours" or whenever they will send them to me. If I don't hear from them by Friday, I will contact the better business bureau and contact my credit card company to reverse the charges.

Customer service at Penguin has always been top notch to me. I'm surprised you're having these problems because in the past when I bought an instant download, I had access to it almost immediately. The only thing I can think of is perhaps the recent issues they've been having with the forum are affecting the I.D.s too.

In any case, I can't imagine you not hearing back from them before Friday (or even the end of today). I'm sure there's a logical explanation for what happened. I know it's annoying when you expect something instantly and it doesn't happen, but sometimes life throws stuff like that at you. Try to be patient and give Penguin the benefit of the doubt. There are a ton of people on this forum who will vouch for the fact that they deserve it. Not sure if you've ordered from here before but if you become a regular customer, I'm sure you'll eventually find the service here to be second to none.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:21 pm 
born to perform.

It sounds like you may be looking at the dvd download page. Try clicking on "MyPenguinMagic/Instructional Videos/Private Discussions" in the blue box on the left. I think you might be able to see your products then.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:48 pm 
born to perform.

It's going to take longer for an email reply during this time of year. I'll bet you will find faster relief by dialing the toll free CS line posted in the upper right corner of EVERY page on this site.

BUT then as we look at the CHOOSE FIVE DOWNLOADS description page we have some important info pertaining to this issue;

LIST YOUR FIVE CHOICES in the box that says, "What could we do to improve your Penguin Magic Experience" (Located on the final page of checkout).

Manufacturer Says
Please note: Access to your downloads will not be instant. Depending on demand for this promotion it may take 24 hours or more for us to give you access.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:35 pm 
Team Penguin

mindtrue63 wrote:

Hey there Mindtrue,

Sorry about all the confusion! With all of our instant downloads, you get access to them as soon as the order is processed. The 5 download deal is specifically different; when you order that and type in your 5 selections, we have to put the downloads in your account manually.

So, yes. Ordinarily, your downloads will get in your account incredibly quickly. However, the 5, as stated on the page, takes a bit longer as the computer is not set up to instantly read what you wrote.

As far as the live chat goes, it is not online the same hours penguin is. We are often online on the chat, but there are no really "specific" hours for it (which allows us to cater to a lot of different customers in different timezones who may not be available 9-5 pacific time). Our penguin phones are online however from 9-5, so always feel free to call. :)

If you still don't have the downloads in your account (instant downloads, not DVD downloads), feel free to email me at "chris@penguinmagic.com" directly. We can get you hooked up. :)

Sorry about all the confusion. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:01 pm 
born to perform.

Yes, they are trying to scam you and take your whole $31.39. Quick, somebody call Fox News.