View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Magic show by intellectual property protection
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:13 am 
Penguin

Although copyright law does not constitute a magic sense of the work, but may constitute trade secrets, trade secret law, or to enjoy unfair competition laws. China's Anti-Unfair Competition Law in accordance with the provisions of Article X, trade secrets is not known to the public, can bring economic benefits for the right person, with practicality, and the right to take security measures, technical information and management information. Trips Agreement Article 39 The second also made similar provisions. Accordingly, whether the information constitutes a trade secret must have three basic elements: First commercial novelty, the second is the value and the third is confidentiality. The creation of magic magician full compliance of the three constituent elements. First, pay attention to the magician's magic is novel, unique, and the maximum difference between the existing magic, can satisfy the audience's curiosity, the novelty of a commercial, can make the magician in the industry maintain a superior position. Second, the magic can be reproduced by the magician's performances, and thus to bring huge economic benefits magician, with the value of. Again, the magic of the vitality that it is not known mystery to the audience, the magician outside is always tight-lipped about the audience although their brains to crack the magician's magic, but the results are basically reactive to retreat. This shows that the magician has a strong sense of confidentiality, and take adequate security measures to protect their secrets. David's magic Why have so attractive? One important reason is that David confidential work well, since no one can break the magic secret. In short, the magic as a comprehensive information, with commercial novelty, value and confidentiality, fully consistent with the characteristics of trade secrets, should be treated as trade secrets, trade secrets law by single or anti-unfair competition law to protect them. In my country, the basic legal protection of trade secrets is unfair competition law.
This article was contributed by professional fire magic susan.

Post subject: Re: Magic show by intellectual property protection
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 am 

It would be more factual if it were written by an entertainment lawyer.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:21 pm 
Penguin

It's written by someone from China, Paddy. They're saying that in China, magical secrets can be covered by trade protection laws.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am 

Ted asked me to move this post here, he started another thread because he didn't see this one.
tedricpancoast
Post subject: Chinese copyrights
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 am
born to perform.

I have been to China twice. On Friday this week I'm going again for 2 weeks. They have VERY different laws. Some things they are very harsh on. Others go completely unpunished. Intellectual properties laws (at least as far as I can tell) either don't exist or aren't enforced. You can get a Disney shirt (Disney actively protects their intellectual property) on every street corner in Bejing for a dollar or two. There are knockoffs EVERYWHERE! It's not just Disney, I bought a Rolex watch in one province for 11 dollars. When I questioned the product the vendor said, "It's a fake, but it's good quality"

I love China, but in a lot of ways it's a completely different reality from what we have in the US. It's hard for me to think that the creations of China's most inventive magicians would be protected in ANY way from piracy by other Chinese magicians. Like I say, if they have laws, they most surely aren't actively enforced.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:13 am 
Penguin

Terry for his daughter after the game with Messi exchanged jerseys: he is the best ever

Terry, comfort lose Messi

Beijing April 19 morning, the Champions League semi-final first leg Chelsea beat Barcelona 1-0. After the game, in order to meet the desire of the daughters, Chelsea captain John Terry and Messi exchanged jerseys.

Terry has previously told the Daily Mirror revealed that his twin daughters Georgie and Summer like Messi, and often wearing a Barcelona shirt. In addition, Terry Massey praise for, he said: "I think Messi is the history of the best players, he is a great people, made ??a tremendou
Wholesale Soccer Jersey
spain soccer jerseys
replica soccer jerseys
spanish soccer teams
s contribution to football for me, all-powerful, he is a magician. "

However, the Stamford Bridge game that night, Terry and did not give Massey the number of field goal opportunities, Barcelona King has yet to break the record of the Chelsea goal. Terry and his team performance and record interpretation of the phrase - the best way to respect the opponent and that is to defeat him.