View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Magician Turned Musician - New to Forum
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:38 pm 
Penguin

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum but have ordered products from Penguin before. I just thought I would say hi let everyone know a little about myself.

I started learning magic around the age of 12, a few years later I got interested in music as well. When push came to shove I ended up going with my love of music as a career(blasphemy on here I know... haha)

Anyways, swing cut to the present (magician humor), I still try and keep up with the magic community and check out current products(I'm loving the Daniel Garcia project 6 dvd set) but my main gig is composing music for tv and film including shows for the History Ch. ESPN, The Discovery Ch. and others.

I recently started a kind of music experiment where I'm offering my independent music library for a small monthly subscription price. I constantly add new music and will work with you if you need custom music for your videos or live act. My goal is to bring professional quality music to independent artist (filmmakers, stage shows, magicians, etc) for a price anyone can afford. I try to charge just enough to pay for the hosting and other expenses on my site.

Please check out my site in my signature if you need some music for your videos or your live act. There is a selection of "Free Tunes" that you can use 100% free. If you have a suggestion for a future album you would like to hear, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Yours Truly,
The Tune Peddler