View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i love the work put into this online magic shop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 am 
Penguin

I have had nothing but great experience with penguin I just wanna let you guys know I am very satisfied. I order from only two shopes that's you guys and elmwoodmagic only because they used to have brick and mortar shop near me. But I try to do penguin first I only go elsewhere if I can't find something I'm waiting for. (I'm hoping warning comes back so I can order from you guys). But everythime I order I speak to someone and they help me find what I need or something similar if I can't find it. They explain to me how ideal it is for street close up. If the angles are good or bad.

I even got a video of them packing my order. When did they start this?? Its the most useless but coolest thing I've seen ha I must have arched them pack my tko2.0 10 times.

The real kicker though is I recently ordered something on Sunday night and its due to be delivered today! I live in buffalo NY!

I hope this doesn't get classified as spam but I just wanted them to know my opinion. :)

Post subject: Re: i love the work put into this online magic shop
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:07 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I got a video packing my order a few times. But they don't do it anymore because my orders are way too large, usually 20-30 items and not cheap. Almost 10 years of ordering now and still one of their top customers! And to think I only got M&M's once or twice...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:15 pm 
born to perform.

I remember ordering my first ever product back in 2003, The Ulitmate Ace Assembly. Been shopping here ever since, nothing but great service and products. Never have to wait more than 4 days for anything I order. Penguin rocks! They should bring back the catalogs and demo DVD's which were cool.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:20 pm 
Penguin

My first trick was the opener by Morgan strebler. Then I got the sts then I got spun. Then yeah I a bunch of things after that lol