View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Need Help with trick , dont know where else to turn
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:21 pm 
Penguin

So I won a magicians raffle and got some cool effects , one is giving me trouble

I have done this before in a 5th grade sci experiment actually so I don't think exposure is a problem its a science effect but i will keep it to a minimum
So, ive found out there is an effect called spin out on the market that is basically this effect, though there is also this version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-IQlvr ... re=related. and it was featured on scam school from rev3 ( home of pen point) and as i said my 5th grade experiments book.
A cursory glance at the comments sections and watching the scam school vid I am sure the method is the same, So ive been trying and trying, when pens didnt work I tryed straws and they dont work , there is however one/two thing that works, if i use my hair or a cig pack to "get ready" the straw then use my hair or pack by straw to move it ,instead of my hands or other straw it kinda works from what i know its because of the desparity in +/-.
So I really would like to perform this right with my hands the scam school says all you need to do to get the straw set is to pull it out set it down and use hands , I wont say how or why this works but I will ask why the edited i cant do it , Im using the lightest thing i can think of ( tried straw, pen, wand , cig , salt EVERYTHING) Im 90% sure the method on scam s, paper crane and other are the same and i just cant get this thing to work please help PM me if you want to avoid exposure. Please and thank you I am having trouble moving it at all
So time for spell check and kinda crapy i was in a rush

Post subject: Re: Need Help with trick , dont know where else to turn
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:19 pm 
Penguin

?

Post subject: Re: Need Help with trick , dont know where else to turn
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:03 pm 
Penguin

The_Subtle_Standini wrote:
So I won a magicians raffle and got some cool effects , one is giving me trouble

I have done this before in a 5th grade sci experiment actually so I don't think exposure is a problem its a science effect but i will keep it to a minimum
So, ive found out there is an effect called spin out on the market that is basically this effect, though there is also this version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-IQlvr ... re=related. and it was featured on scam school from rev3 ( home of pen point) and as i said my 5th grade experiments book.
A cursory glance at the comments sections and watching the scam school vid I am sure the method is the same, So ive been trying and trying, when pens didnt work I tryed straws and they dont work , there is however one/two thing that works, if i use my hair or a cig pack to "get ready" the straw then use my hair or pack by straw to move it ,instead of my hands or other straw it kinda works from what i know its because of the desparity in +/-.
So I really would like to perform this right with my hands the scam school says all you need to do to get the straw set is to pull it out set it down and use hands , I wont say how or why this works but I will ask why the edited i cant do it , Im using the lightest thing i can think of ( tried straw, pen, wand , cig , salt EVERYTHING) Im 90% sure the method on scam s, paper crane and other are the same and i just cant get this thing to work please help PM me if you want to avoid exposure. Please and thank you I am having trouble moving it at all
So time for spell check and kinda crapy i was in a rush

I know this is an old post...But, maybe it has something to do with the surface onto which you're placing your spinniing object