View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Proccessing order?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:00 am 
Penguin

On the 1st of January I ordered $327.81 (USD) of stuff. I used a Master Card. I selected FedEx International (3-6 days) to Australia. Probably because of time zones it says I ordered on the 31st of December. It is now the 7th of January so it has been 6 days but it still hasn't processed! I know it didn't process on the first because of NY and on the weekends but I have waited 3 working days so surely it should have shipped. Because today is Monday here it is still Sunday in California so that is probably why it still says processing today but that doesn't change the fact that I waited 3 working days. The strange thing is all my orders say processing when I click View Account> Order History but if I click any order under STATUS it says shipped except for my latest order (this one). Also I can track Foreign Shipping by clicking a code on the top of the page that opens a page on USPS website showing where my package is. I thought that FedEx has tracking and USPS doesn't or is it just that they actually put like a tracking device on the FedEx package but don't tell you where it is but with USPS they don't have a tracking device on it but you can track it with there computers? Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Also only The Sheridan Course of Card Manipulation 3 DVD downloads shows up on MyPenguinMagic.

Post subject: Re: Proccessing order?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 am 
Emperor Penguin

E-mail or customer service; there's nothing any of us can do about it. As far as tracking goes, none of the carriers put an actual tracking device on the package. Each package has a barcode on it that they scan at each location and upload the data to their respective tracking services. USPS doesn't have tracking on standard postage, but I believe they do offer it on certain packages. FedEx and UPS both have tracking on pretty much everything.

Post subject: Re: Proccessing order?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 pm 
Penguin

Ok, I have woken up this morning and it had shipped and it has also given me a tracking number, all good.