View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: fire wallet/card to wallet.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:29 pm 
Penguin

hey guys so im interested in a fire wallet always wanted one but never got one, also i want a card to wallet effect I know that they have some i did want the Jardonnet Wallet (a.k.a. Kaps On Fire) which i heard was one of the better ones unfortunetly its discontinued :( they do however have kaps on fire wallet. Anyone know if its a descent wallet to buy? good quality? not having to refuel it constantly? Basically does anyone recommend the kaps fire wallet? All comments appreciated, thanks.

Post subject: Re: fire wallet/card to wallet.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:44 am 
Penguin

get the theatre fire wallet it's the best kind of fire wallet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:50 pm 
Penguin

For me its always been the "Kaps on Fire Wallet" that was my go to, and has a card to wallet built in.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13272

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:16 pm 
Penguin

I make my own. The metal part I make with a sheet metal break made from two 2x4 hinged together. Paint them flat black. The real secret is where to find the mesh pad that you light on fire. I use flat, wide lantern wicks. I also understand you can find a type of mesh like this at boating suppliers. I rivit this mother to an el cheapo wallet from Goodwill. Oh, of course the flint wheel I salvage from a plastic lighter. The whole thing sets me back maybe $3.00. I do basically the same thing with fire books, pyro palms, etc. Before closing let me say nothing beats the professionally made fire wallets and Penguin carries nothing but the best.

As far as Card to Wallet, buy the book of the same name by Jerry Mentzer. It teaches you the secrets behind how all the trick wallets. Also get the Patrick Page DVD on Card to Wallet, it's like $12.50 and worth it's weight in gold. This guy is a genius!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm 
Penguin

Some guys are using my Wallet Transformer with their fire wallet. The Wallet Transformer turns almost any wallet into a card to wallet and can be moved from wallet to wallet.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S15139