View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 10 years of THANKS to Penguin Magic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 pm 
Penguin

A little over 10 years ago I started my magic journey by buying a few tricks from Penguin Magic-Oz was a big part of the site, was on most demo videos and instant downloads. I have seen this site change for the better over the years. I took a few years off from magic and am now getting back into it and guess where I came to first-yuuup! Penguin Magic! Just bought Melting Point and DVS. Looking forward to another decade of buying magic from PM. I have over 126 items in my "MyPenguinMagic" area and will be adding more haha

So THANKS Penguin Magic for the years of EXCELLENT customer service. I have never had a bad experience here. Although I do miss getting m&m's in my orders :)

Post subject: Re: 10 years of THANKS to Penguin Magic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:47 pm 
Team Penguin

Thank you so much for taking time to write that, J!

Welcome back! And please let me know if you ever need anything!

Acar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:04 pm 
Team Penguin

Hey there!

That is an awesome message! I'm glad to hear that you're getting back into magic, and with a great trick like Melting Point.

Thanks for the continued support!

All the best,
-Chris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:11 am 
born to perform.

Penguin magic offers so much I feel like I am ripping them off sometimes. I will always buy my magic from them. They just keep on getting better everyday. Buy the way the cool box is way cool. How do you guys come up with these things ( magic )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 pm 
Penguin

I just discovered Penguin, actually I've known about them for years but just gave them my magic business after firing my former magic dealer of 22 years. So far I'm very happy with my orders and products. Let's face it, all magic dealers sell basically the same thing, so it comes down to service.

My former magic dealer fell into the lethal thinking habit of "He's always going be there, so I don't need to pay attention to him anymore". Yeah, this mindset keeps divorce lawyers in business too. This dealer went from a brick and morter store to a strictly online business.

I made the mistake of thinking we were actually friends. Then one day I sent him a postal money order for some tricks. This guy is such an piece of work he wouldn't ship my order until the money order cleared the bank! This is after 22 years of business, we both live in the same city. Believe it or not, there actually IS a bigger a*****e in magic than HL.

I'm looking forward to giving all my business to Penguin.