View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 5 for $100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:16 am 
Penguin

arelli,

I have an iPhone 5, so I'm assuming I'll be able to watch the downloads easily, thank you for replying to that question!

I actually figured I'd switch out Greed for Cinch, since it has a Greed-Like effect in the DVD, along with many more. However, I made that decision before I was certain if I could view the downloadable material on my iPhone, so I'm regretting hitting that purchase button.

I do understand that Speakeasy is a two-person system, and luckily MUCH easier than the one in Corinda's book, from what I've been told, and that's exactly why I got it (and I don't wish for this to sound rude/sarcastic of anything, I just can't think of another way to rephrase it at the moment).

With that being said, I already have 13 Steps to Mentalism, and have been rereading through it lately, trying to absorb a bit more than I did the first read. I'm glad to know I already have access to that routine, however, because I took it off my list last minute.

Thank you very much for your input.

When it comes to your either/or choices, I can see why you're torn between them. Built to Last was made by a working magician, and even includes a section where he explains his theory on believability. I, personally, find that very intriguing, and that makes Built to Last stand out a little to me. Then again, maybe I'm biased because in the quotes there's one from Doug's Mom stating "I love Doug", and that just made me crack up.

Although all the choices did look great... Maybe you should use a pendulum to decide which to go for, haha. It could work :P

David's Cull looked great too, I'm still not sure why I didn't get that...

Whatever you decide on, I hope (and I'm sure you will) you love it.