View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hey flogger! How about this for a class?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:50 pm 
Penguin

I kind of got the impression from an earlier post that you are a teacher as am I. Don't you hate it when you are lecturing and a couple of people are having their own conversation? Usually, I just stop mid-sentence and wait until they get the hint. Instead, I am thinking about stopping mid-sentence and pulling out the hummer card and spinning it back and forth. When they stop their conversation, say something like "sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you discussion." and go back to lecturing. A spin on Healed & Sealed is that sometimes my little boy (3 1/2 years old)comes to night class with me. I have thought of mentioning that I am thirsty and could he please fetch me a soda. Then admonish him when he brings my a crushed can. Then say "oh well, this one will have to do." and heal it. What do you think?

Post subject: Re: Hey flogger! How about this for a class?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:03 pm 
born to perform.

LOL. Great ideas. I don't know about the hummer deck, but I've done that very thing with the spongeballs last week. If you are going to use your 3 year old, make sure that he/she doesn't ruin it before the crushed can gets to you. ---What grade levels do you teach? ME? I teach High school English, College writing; and during other times throughout the year (read: Summer), I teach other teachers how to better use computers in their curriculum.