View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: No replys
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:01 am 
Penguin

Hi everyone, I've been sending so many e-mails to Penguin Magic asking about their tricks,but I've been waiting excactly for a month and they still haven't replied me.Does anyone have the some problem?Does anyone know why they havn't replied?Are these people cheats or what?Has anyone really ordered tricks from them and received them.Please reply me,I really want to buy these tricks.

Post subject: Re: No replys
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:54 am 
born to perform.

Rama, I've ordered from Penguin several times and have always received my order promptly (Within a week -- I choose the free shipping) I have sent emails asking questions and asking for clarifications on some things, and always, I get a responce. A couple of times, it was a day or two before I heard back, but I always got a reply or an answer. To answer your question, these people are definitely NOT cheats. If the email route is not working for you, give them a call. Good luck. I can't wait to see you in the penguin's only sections.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:37 pm 
Penguin

I've ordered a few times and only once did my order not come in on time. They promptly sent another order and about four days after I received the second shipment the first one arrived. I sent it back "return to sender." They have done good by me!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:46 pm 
born to perform.

Do you really think a dealer that has this huge great web site and a great reputation is a cheating company? Forget about it! Just ask us your questions, we;ll help!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:47 pm 
Penguin

I've ordered a few times and only once did my order not come in on time. They promptly sent another order and about four days after I received the second shipment the first one arrived. I sent it back "return to sender." They have done good by me!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:35 pm 
born to perform.

Deffinately not cheats! Have ansered to me, maybe having computer problams, this is not like the penguin magic i know. Try sending pm another message.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:32 pm 
Penguin

I think they just get busy or forget? Don't worry, they aren't cheats. The tricks are great and I bet you won't find them cheaper anywhere. If you aren't getting a reply on the Discussion Boards, try contacting them directly via the "Contact Us" icon at the bottom of the screen.