View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My Problem
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:05 pm 
Penguin

Hi Everyone, I live in Sri Lanka.Some of you know it some of you don't.Anyway,I've earned some money and I want to buy some tricks with this money,but Penguin Magic doesn't ship their products to Sri Lanka.So my Uncle and Aunt live in America and I want to do a money transfer from Sri Lanka to America,but my father says the first step is to get an Invoice from them.I've e-mailed them asking for an Invoice of the tricks I will be buying,but still they have not replied to me.My father wants me to get an invoice is because,according to him he says if we just send the money to Penguin Magic just like that they will take the money,but if he have an invoice we can get them if they don't send the money.Also can you tell me if these tricks are worth it or not:Deluxe Raven Kit,Snowstorm,Mental Photography Deck,Svengali Deck and the Stripper deck.Also don't give me advice telling me to purchase DVD's and books instead.I've got plenty of DVD's and Books.Please help me.

Post subject: Re: My Problem
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:44 pm 
born to perform.

Hello Rama, I have had the privilage to under a man from Sri Lanka. He told me what a beautiful place it was. I can assure not to to worry. The people at Penguin Magic are both honest and honorable. Your money will be safe. As far as the tricks there are plenty of honorable people here on this site and will gladly give you their wisdom. Take care. They will take care of you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:46 pm 
born to perform.

I cant really help with the money thing or invoice thing because I dont know much. Penguin IS honest thats true. Yeah the pen thru dollar is great. The raven is a very good trick, and I love the svengali deck. The stripper deck is like being a pro at cutting and finding cards, except it takes you 10 minutes to get good, so thats a great investment to. I dont have snowstorm so I have no idea but im sure its great.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:30 pm 
born to perform.

although i do not have the mental photography deck, i know it can not be examined after the trick. Stripper deck is great, has many tricks if you get the booklet or video. Hoped that helped

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:43 am 
Penguin

Having ordered from PenguinMagic numerous times they are indeed an excellent, if not the best company to work with. Just to share something about performing the raven in Asia, you will need a jacket or a coat. Here in this part of the world (Singapore) where I live no one goes around with a jacket or a coat on the streets unless its raining so you might wish to spend your money on something else.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:16 am 
Penguin

Hi yeofeng, In Sri Lanka there are plenty of people wearing short-sleeves.If we wear a jacket or coat we will be sweating so much,Sri Lanka is a very hot place.My cousin has the Raven,he said it can be performed in short sleeves.I normally wear a short sleeved shirt with buttons. Thanks for trying to help me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:04 pm 
born to perform.

Hang on there, Short sleeves work with the Raven. That is the beauty of it's design. I really recommend that you get the Raven video. It will make all things clear. Godd luck-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 9:29 pm 
Penguin

Thanks for helping me buster,I'm getting the Deluxe Raven Kit in that kit the video is included.Can this the Raven be done with a t-shirt also?