View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Penguins Site
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 11:46 pm 
Penguin

We all know that penguin has GREAT customer service, it also has a terrific website. I am going to write an email to penguin letting them know a few ways to make their site better than it already is. I am going to tell them to put up a "view results by" option in their seach so you can see magic by date posted, price, ect..., I also am going to tell them to put in a "wish list" with their shopping cart. One more thing is that they should have a search option in these discussion areas. If you have anything that you want me to add to my email please let me know. Thank You. Morgan-

Post subject: Re: Penguins Site
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:59 am 
born to perform.

Location: I shall not capitulate... no never. I may be destroyed, but if I am, I shall drag a world with me...
Red or blue gimmicks. When you order there should be an option for having a red backed gimmick or blue. I wound up selling bicycle theif because of the red backed gimmicks...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:01 am 
Penguin

I personally feel that penguin is my main online magic supplier. Somethings though I feel they need a larger selection....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:03 am 
born to perform.

Location: I shall not capitulate... no never. I may be destroyed, but if I am, I shall drag a world with me...
^ another good point, im seeing many new good tricks like "sudden deck by dave regal", i'd really like to buy this but dont feel like going ot another site because i have a gift card thingy for this site. maybe more product updates would be cool.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:10 am 
Penguin

Thanks guys, I totaly agree with you. Keep it coming if you have more ideas!! I'll email them tomarrow afternoon with all of this feedback. Morgan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 2:40 pm 
born to perform.

If its not too late...if penguin could have a custom card making center. I find Bicycle playing cards custom makings are over priced!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:15 pm 
Penguin

Its not too late to write. I will send the email around 7 (pacific) 10 est. Even if you think your idea is dumb, post it. Penguin is trying hard to make this the best, we can help.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:31 pm 
born to perform.

This is not a suggestion for PM, but if you would like a Wish List for ANY site that doesn't have one built in, try baggle.com. It builds itself into Internet Explorer making it really easy to add items. I've been using it for a few months since you can share it with others, and combine products from multiple sites on the same list.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 6:34 pm 
born to perform.

Dude hockey. Penguin can't make custom cards, takes too much time. The bicycle website sells em, they might be pricey, but think about what they have to do. They have to make new stamps to punch the ink on the cards, which takes time and money. Package them, put the finish on them. its alot to get custom cards, its gonan cost ya if you want em

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:37 pm 
born to perform.

I would like them to start selling FAKO sheets. I think magicsmith was selling them, but they were sold out the first time I heard of them, and still are. It's like a self scratch-on kit for adding pips to cards.