View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Card in Sock Routine
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:22 am 
Penguin

Greetings fellow Magicians,

A few years ago I was lucky to stumble upon Carl Cloutier's Card in the Sock and was able to purchase it for a very reasonable price. Now I no longer have it, and I'm 99.9% sure that someone actually stole this effect from me.

So I was wondering if anyone knows if this item is still for sale, or if there happens to be another Card to Sock routine that happens to be sold here at Penguin Magic.

Also, to anyone who just says, "Google it and you'll find it". Well I've done that, and the only Card in Sock routine by Carl Cloutier happens to come bundled with a bunch of other effects, but not just the stand alone Card in Sock effect.

So if anyone here is able to help me, I would greatly appreciate it since I really miss this wonderful card effect and I love the reactions I used to get when I performed it even more.

Hope to hear from someone soon, and thanks in advance, cheers. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 am 
born to perform.

Well, i don't know this particular effect, but you could perform this using the same method as many card-to-anywhere' . Or, even more easily, the card-to-shoe method taught in the penguin instant download "the kicker". Very simple handling. Take a look at that, it'd be very simple to adapt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:13 am 
Penguin

elipark wrote:
Well, i don't know this particular effect, but you could perform this using the same method as many card-to-anywhere' . Or, even more easily, the card-to-shoe method taught in the penguin instant download "the kicker". Very simple handling. Take a look at that, it'd be very simple to adapt.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to give that a go and use that routine until I can find the Card to Sock effect, because of the gimmick used, it made loading the actual card extremely easy.

But thanks again for the heads up, and who knows, maybe I'll like those effects better, cheers! :wink: