View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 3-way reset
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:22 pm 
born to perform.

Tonight after watching Connor perform reset, I thought about creating my own handling with three piles. About 45 minutes later I was performing(not in front of people of course) reset with 4 Jax, 4 Queens, and 4 Kings. Does anyone know if any one has anything like this? It's pretty sweet if I do say so myself. If I get some good feedback, I will make a video. Whada ya think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:51 am 
born to perform.

without seeing it, i dont' know if this is the case. But is that possibly too much? There is a limit for how much stuff you can do in one effect. There might be a chance that that is the case with the third reset pile. Unless you can find a good way to make it interesting or meaningful. Otherwise the effect will get boring by the end because they already saw you do it twice. So take that into consideration, again without seeing it i don't know if that is the case for this trick.

Ben Winter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:29 am 
born to perform.

curlyclimber222 wrote:
without seeing it, i dont' know if this is the case. But is that possibly too much? There is a limit for how much stuff you can do in one effect. There might be a chance that that is the case with the third reset pile. Unless you can find a good way to make it interesting or meaningful. Otherwise the effect will get boring by the end because they already saw you do it twice. So take that into consideration, again without seeing it i don't know if that is the case for this trick.

Ben Winter

I did consider that. I have had that problem before with stuff like "think touch turn". I'm gonna post it in the theater but this trick was just concieved less than 24 hour ago. It's got a lot of moves and I want to cut it down but we'll see. It's still in the creation stage.