View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New Type of D'lights?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 06 Jan 2005
Posts: 476
Location: In some sweet limo, with a hot girl *wakes up and cries*
I was in Florida last week, and I went to Disney with my family, and we went to a park that wasn't related to Disney. It was called Islands of Adventure and inside was a small magic shop that didn't even have a name. They invited about ten people in, then did basic tricks and then opened up the shop for everybody.

Anyways.

I was talking to the magic guy and he was asking what I had, and he asked about all the tricks in the shop, then finally he said that they had one thing that was new, and he showed me the d'lights. I said that they were actually really old (but still good) and then he said that they were a new model.

Once I looked closer at them it turned out that they weren't TTs at all, and you could show your thumbs if you wanted. The improvement, consisted in the fact that it was an LED light clipped between his index finger and middle finger and it was activated once the thumb came in contact with it.

I have seen Jay Scott Berrys Finger Fazers and have always thought they were too expensive. (heres the link for people who are interested)

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... hp?ID=6265

But these seem to be different.

I foolishly didn't buy them that day, because I figured I could get it on line for a cheaper price ($25 for 2). Now I can't find them!!! Anywhere!!!!

If someone could help a poor fellow out, then I'd much appreciate it!

-Trix


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Type of D'lights?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:32 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 48
mmroczka wrote:
I was in Florida last week, and I went to Disney with my family, and we went to a park that wasn't related to Disney. It was called Islands of Adventure and inside was a small magic shop that didn't even have a name. They invited about ten people in, then did basic tricks and then opened up the shop for everybody.

Anyways.

I was talking to the magic guy and he was asking what I had, and he asked about all the tricks in the shop, then finally he said that they had one thing that was new, and he showed me the d'lights. I said that they were actually really old (but still good) and then he said that they were a new model.

Once I looked closer at them it turned out that they weren't TTs at all, and you could show your thumbs if you wanted. The improvement, consisted in the fact that it was an LED light clipped between his index finger and middle finger and it was activated once the thumb came in contact with it.

I have seen Jay Scott Berrys Finger Fazers and have always thought they were too expensive. (heres the link for people who are interested)

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... hp?ID=6265

But these seem to be different.

I foolishly didn't buy them that day, because I figured I could get it on line for a cheaper price ($25 for 2). Now I can't find them!!! Anywhere!!!!

If someone could help a poor fellow out, then I'd much appreciate it!

-Trix



I live 20 min from that park and have a years pass. I can go there anytime. Whats the name of the shop Ill go over there and get them and mail them to you.

However, you dont seem to like me much Trix.......
:?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 06 Jan 2005
Posts: 476
Location: In some sweet limo, with a hot girl *wakes up and cries*
I don't mind you at all, I just wish you'd read the rules, before posting.

I don't want to buy them, I just want to get the name of them so I can find them cheaper! :D

The shop didn't have a name, but it was really close to the stunt show (Sinbad), and a jewelry shop. They also advertise a magic show every 15 minutes... so... yeah....

If you can get me any info, I'd appreciate it.

-Trix


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:18 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 48
mmroczka wrote:
I don't mind you at all, I just wish you'd read the rules, before posting.

I don't want to buy them, I just want to get the name of them so I can find them cheaper! :D

The shop didn't have a name, but it was really close to the stunt show (Sinbad), and a jewelry shop. They also advertise a magic show every 15 minutes... so... yeah....

If you can get me any info, I'd appreciate it.

-Trix



I know right where your talking about. Next time im there "mabe this weekend" ill get that infor you.
:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:18 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 06 Jan 2005
Posts: 476
Location: In some sweet limo, with a hot girl *wakes up and cries*
Thanks man! 8)

You can post it up here, or you can pm me.

Thanks again,

-Trix


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:03 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 07 Dec 2007
Posts: 11
actually plz post the name as I would like to know as well. I may be inclind to bribe you to pick me up a set if I like what I see. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:38 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 48
PhantomCat wrote:
actually plz post the name as I would like to know as well. I may be inclind to bribe you to pick me up a set if I like what I see. :D



Will do, its been TO COLD here in Florida to go to the theam parks. But Ill be there ASAP because I would like to have a look around the shop myself :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:57 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 06 Jan 2005
Posts: 476
Location: In some sweet limo, with a hot girl *wakes up and cries*
Sweet 8). Thanks again. :D

-Trix


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.