View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Head Off Shoulders Illusion
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:55 am 
born to perform.

Ok, people. My inbox is being flooded with requests for the plans for this illusion. I understand it's popular around Halloween...as this happens year after year. So...I'm going to share with you what I know about this illusion.

This illusion was NOT designed by ME. The creator's name is Harry Knight. He can commonly be found lurking around The Cafe. My role in this illusion was simply a consultant and I aided in the marketing of this illusion. I do NOT have the plans to email out, and even if I did, I could not because they are not mine to sell or give away. I am greatly surprised that my name has been attached to this illusion for as long as it has. I was even contacted by Cyril Takayama and his people concerning my consultations on this illusion. It seems they wanted to know the construction details for the HOS because it is constructed so inexpensively, yet performs the same illusion Cyril performed. I told them maybe they should tell me the details of THEIRS, and I would tell them where they wasted $50,000. Needless to say, they left unhappy.

Please stop contacting me about the HOS illusion. I do not have a copy, I no longer retain any distribution rights, or ANY other rights, for that matter. It is NOT my illusion to sell or give away or explain how to build. I'm sorry if I seem a bit snippy, but getting almost 20 PM's a day asking about it can do that to you. Lol.

Have some ethics, people...If you want the illusion, Google it, search for it, and BUY it. I don't mind pointing people in the right direction on where to find it or who to talk to to get it, but stop asking me to GIVE it to you. Email Harry Knight and ask HIM to give it to you. OR..better yet, use some creativity and come up with a design of your own on how you can accomplish this illusion. It's NOT hard. Thank you for your time. That is all. Carry on, as you were. :wink:

Michal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:16 am 
born to perform.

Hey Michal would this be a bad time to ask when your going to release your new sub-trunk plans ? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 am 
born to perform.

Umm. Not a bad time to ask...but a bad time to answer. Lol. I'm absolutely swamped right now. Between traveling all over God's creation doing consults and lectures (thank goodness I retired from performing), and now these friggin' pumpkins...In all honesty, it's probably going to be around the first of the year. I've kinda had to put it on the backburner for a bit until I get through the Fall season. I could rush to get it out and released, but I'm not one to do that..I want to put out top-notch stuff, so I want to make sure it's done as best as possible so that you get everything you expect from it and then some...But I will say this....It'll be well worth the wait. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 am 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
Umm. Not a bad time to ask...but a bad time to answer. Lol. I'm absolutely swamped right now. Between traveling all over God's creation doing consults and lectures (thank goodness I retired from performing), and now these friggin' pumpkins...In all honesty, it's probably going to be around the first of the year. I've kinda had to put it on the backburner for a bit until I get through the Fall season. I could rush to get it out and released, but I'm not one to do that..I want to put out top-notch stuff, so I want to make sure it's done as best as possible so that you get everything you expect from it and then some...But I will say this....It'll be well worth the wait. :wink:

I hope so :wink: , I'm still dreaming about the sub-trunk DVD that never went into production. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm 
born to perform.

Never say never. Not cancelled...Just postponed. I'd still love to put it out there. It's in the works.

Post subject: Re: Head Off Shoulders Illusion
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 am 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
Ok, people. My inbox is being flooded with requests for the plans for this illusion. I understand it's popular around Halloween...as this happens year after year. So...I'm going to share with you what I know about this illusion.

This illusion was NOT designed by ME. The creator's name is Harry Knight. He can commonly be found lurking around The Cafe. My role in this illusion was simply a consultant and I aided in the marketing of this illusion. I do NOT have the plans to email out, and even if I did, I could not because they are not mine to sell or give away. I am greatly surprised that my name has been attached to this illusion for as long as it has. I was even contacted by Cyril Takayama and his people concerning my consultations on this illusion. It seems they wanted to know the construction details for the HOS because it is constructed so inexpensively, yet performs the same illusion Cyril performed. I told them maybe they should tell me the details of THEIRS, and I would tell them where they wasted $50,000. Needless to say, they left unhappy.

Please stop contacting me about the HOS illusion. I do not have a copy, I no longer retain any distribution rights, or ANY other rights, for that matter. It is NOT my illusion to sell or give away or explain how to build. I'm sorry if I seem a bit snippy, but getting almost 20 PM's a day asking about it can do that to you. Lol.

Have some ethics, people...If you want the illusion, Google it, search for it, and BUY it. I don't mind pointing people in the right direction on where to find it or who to talk to to get it, but stop asking me to GIVE it to you. Email Harry Knight and ask HIM to give it to you. OR..better yet, use some creativity and come up with a design of your own on how you can accomplish this illusion. It's NOT hard. Thank you for your time. That is all. Carry on, as you were. :wink:

Michal

So will you sell me the illusion ?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 pm 
born to perform.

You couldn't afford it.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 am 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
You couldn't afford it.

I just bought the plans on how to make it by Mr Knight on ebay for 11.00 bucks. Your right it allmost took everthing I owned to get it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 pm 
born to perform.

See? I told you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:16 am 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
See? I told you.

HAHAHAHA! Michal very smooth indeed.