View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hope this Helps you:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:09 am 
Penguin

I am selling 1 very Rare item and 1 very cheap bundle of DVD's.

The item is the Orange AndthenSome Signed Edition, Perfect Condition. Selling very good price, just Private Message me for more details.

A bundle of DVD's containing a total of 17 DVD's, priced at around 5.00 a piece some of which include Universal Impression by Robert Smith, Tagged by Richard Ferguson, Tagged by Richard Sanders, and 14 more DVD's.

Also I have an item up on ebay which is a signed White Centurion deck, signed by Chris Kenner:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
If the bid does not go very high on this, you basically just took the item from me, but Good Luck bidding.

Any questions on any of the items I just listed please private Message me.

Post subject: Re: Hope this Helps you:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:31 am 
born to perform.

"If the bid does not go very high on this"
starting price 50 bucks, lol, what a rip off

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:50 am 
Penguin

How is that a rip off do you know who Chris Kenner is? Do you know how much White Centurion Decks go for? Well let me inform Chris Kenner is David Copperfield's executive manager he is also one of the top close - up magicians in the world, he wrote one of the greatest books of all - time, "Totally out of Control". I had another one of these decks and sold it for 115$, thats how much these decks can sell for. Also I wanted to inform some people I am very sad I just let go of my last 1st edition Smoke and Mirrors selling for the cheapest I have EVER seen them go for, 40$.
Don't miss out on this oppurtunity.
I don't mean to be harsh, I just think it is a very fair price, please PM me or email me: thebiggunner@embarqmail.com , for further questions, unless you want to reply, lol.
have a great day
I can also take this listing off of ebay and sell it to somebody through paypal, if that is how you would rather pay, and we can negotiate much better that way.
Thank you
-D-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 am 
Emperor Penguin

My advice is to read the forum rules before posting next time:

Quote:
For Sale/For Trade Ads
The personal sale and trading of magic tricks is prohibited on Penguin Magic. Do not post For Sale/For Trade posts. They will be deleted. It should go without saying, because this is a commercial business

Quote:
Personal Contacts
Requesting that someone PM, email, Instant Message or otherwise contact you off the public board is not allowed. The reason for this rule is from a long history of abuse. Also the posting of personal email addresses. While there might be legitimate reason/s for this sort of request, let's face it... most of the time it's to trade secrets. So please do not request someone to contact you