Hi I'm not very well read bout stage magic. But I’m really looking forward to start learning it and buying some props. But I wanted to ask a few questions to guide me to get the best props possible with my money.Red text = Solutions
1. Appearing Canes, Disappearing Cane, Color Change Cane:
• Metal or plastic which is better? Metal for appearing, Plastic Fantasio for vanish
• Which metal cane brands are good? Is uday any good? this is the only metal brand i can find on penguinmagic
2. Rose/Flower Manipluation (Routines, The roses used for rose manipulation):
• Standard manipulation roses. I've found Secret Garden
. But i was hoping to see if there are other brands.
• Where can I buy the rose where the bud is removed and then back on the rose again?
• Are there vases for manipulation purposes? Or is it something I will have to come across myself?
3. Top Hat stand (Basically hat that sits on a cane? The hat is removable).
• Brand? Where can I get it?
4. Billiard ball manipulation:
• Fakini or Mirage Billiard Balls? Quick one is better quality and better handling? 2" or 1.75" Fakini Billiard Balls
• Teaching DVD's. Levent's, Jeff McBride's DVD
. I was wondering is there a more modern alternative?
• DVD that covers the one hand, four ball production?