View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: About 2 Tricks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:34 pm 
Penguin

1)Can you use Jay Sankey's In a Flash trick more than once, because if it burns a hole straight through then you can only use it once right? 2)About Kaps on Fire Wallet-how?howhowhowhow?lol. is it really the SAME signed card that the person just signed 2 seconds ago?? if so then WOW.

Post subject: Re: About 2 Tricks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:37 pm 
Penguin

yes in a flash can be repeated with a setup time of about ten seconds. It is awesome. If you dohn't know how this works all i can say to you is DUH! in regards to the kaps wallet, it uses regular butane lighter fluid and comes with a routine (i'm guessing the one that is on the demo). I highly, HIGHLY recomend in a flash.If you make sure you don't talk about this trick before or after you do it and you just perform it's a real stunner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:49 pm 
born to perform.

You don't have to make me feel stupid. I don't know how In A Flash works. I mean I can figure out "the move" but I don't really understand how the cards do that. Then again I've never really bought a gimmicked card so how would I know.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:00 pm 
Penguin

I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings peeldude but this isn't about knowledge of gimmicks it's about common sense.I'm going to let you in on one of my best theories, the rules to figuring out a trick. 1. (this is most important)look for anything that can't have possibly happened. (ex. a quarter burning through the deck) 2. figure out the way that they cover up the preperation by watching the movie or reading the description (ex shuffles, cuts, counts) 3. make a conclusion (ex. the hole was already there) I'm sorry if I have revealed too much but I don't think anyone will be that upset because this trick stands up to any magicians requirements. This is one of those tricks that even though you know how it works you still want it, (and trust me YOU WANT THIS) if you have the money invest it. Your act will love you for it (not to mention your spectators). Sincerely, With apologies to peeldude (lol), Me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:34 pm 
born to perform.

Well my point was that I didn't understand the way the quarter fell through the hole at the end of the trick when the hole was already there in the beginning(I understood from watching it that a hole was not literally burned in the cards, that couldn't happen). I've figured out many tricks by watching videos or TV specials, but there are somethings about the literal mechanics of a trick, besides the cuts or "moves", more the way it physically works, that I don't understand. I've since actually thought about it and figured out the entire trick, If I had a big drill bit I might try making it, hehe. I wasn't offended really, just not everyone can figure out a trick from looking at it at first glance.