View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: help me...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:45 am 
Penguin

Ok gentlemen and ladies...I have about eighty billion decks of cards both gimmick, trick and regular. And would like to do some other close-up although cards are my favorite by far. I have some coin effects, scotch and soda, spellbinding boxes, nickels to dimes, and raven. I have been burnt a couple of times buying vox box and transformer in which both are in the garbage now. Do any of you have any advice on close-up effects that are really, really, really gooooood ??? I dont care to buy the effects as long as they are not a joke.

Post subject: Re: help me...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:25 am 
Penguin

These are THE best tricks that i know of....... 1. in a flash - I own this and i couldn't reccomend a card trick more 2.blizzard - like the invisible deck only 10 times better 3.any itr- get an itr and have some fun.....one of the tricks that i'm developing is the ultimate rising card....put the deck in it's boxs and put this on the floor and then their card rises into your hand 4.prediction impossible- cheap, easy, HUGE reactions 5.find a couple tricks to link all of these together and you will be the talk of the town (or at least your family) there are more but i am very tired......i will probably right back if i remember

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:05 pm 
born to perform.

I would also recommend an ITR & Blizzard, but I would also say "Get Impossible Prediction, Aces In Their Faces, & Matchbox Penetration."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 5:07 pm 
Penguin

Blizzard, The royal road to card magic (book), michael skinner's ultimate three card monte, buy a TT.... -Max

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:21 am 
Penguin

Wow, figure this out. Magicians have been performing and captivating audiences for centuries with just a regular deck of cards, no gaffs and no gimmicks. Maybe those kinds of magicians, like myself, know the true meaning of magic. Believe it or not we actually possess knowledge that the gimmickers don't.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:42 pm 
born to perform.

Where'd that come from pcphoteman? I thought we were going to try and be civil in these forums.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:11 am 
Penguin

Pretty cheap shot. I do have regular cards and I do a lot of tricks with them as well. The only thing that I was wanting to know, is tricks other than card tricks if you read the e-mail. I said that I had bunches of different card decks including regular ones. Thanks for the help.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:33 pm 
Penguin

My bad and my apologies. Just had a really, really bad day and I shouldn't have been posting in the mood I was in. Skeen, e-mail me at wearheer@hotmail.com. I think I got what your looking for. Once again, sorry for the negativity.