View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dancing Cane
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm 
Penguin

Hi! I'm Brian, i've been doing magic for some time. I'm in a theater class for my high school, and we've been assigned a clowning project. I wanted to preform some magic in with it, and i thought dancing cane's would always play well in this setting. I have owned one previously, but I payed for a cheap one which broke quickly. So I was hoping any of you could help me pick a not-so-cheap dancing cane. I have a budget of $70 and am looking for good quality. Any advice you could give would be a great help, thanks!

Thank you,
B.

Post subject: Re: Dancing Cane
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:36 am 
Penguin

I got a 2 piece Aluminum cane as my first one which I loved. Unfortunately, I left it on the floor, still pieced together, and somebody stepped on it and bent the middle. After that, I decided that I should move on to a different cane. I got the Mikame Dancing Cane which was so light, that the ***** cuts through the wood like a hot knife through butter. On the other hand, the lightness is also the advantage of this cane because you could use a thinner ******. I would suggest getting the two piece aluminum cane because it was much much easier to control and if you don't leave that stupid thing out on the floor then it probably won't be breaking on you.

Post subject: Re: Dancing Cane
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:47 pm 
born to perform.

For the record, I'm pretty sure the two piece cane to which he is referring is the Dancing Cane By Tango, It can be found here on penguin and it comes with a free dvd on The Dancing Cane, And How To Use It.:)