Hey guys! It's my favorite time of year again! Obviously that means I'm going to be placing an order for Christmas soon, and I want to make sure that I don't make a mistake by ordering something that is less than great. Here is what I'm planning to order with reasons of why I am getting them.
1. The Magic Menu
(Both volumes) - To find a variety of commercial material that can be done in many environments. Also to enjoy reading a great magic periodical of the past.
2. Best of Friends Vol. 1
- I know Akirafist said he didn't like this that much, but I am willing to give it a try, considering the variety of material contained within it. Plus, I love Harry Lorayne's writing style. I'm hoping to find some good, practical, card magic.
3. Maximum Entertainment
- To learn how to present myself better on stage. To go past the tricks and learn how actually be a great performer
4. Stars of Magic
- To study some of the classic masters of magic and their magic.
- To learn John Carney's great, commercial, creative material.
6. Magic Showmanship
- Once again, to improve my performing skills.
7. Card Guard Superior
- To stop my cards and card case from getting torn up in my pocket so easily.
Any comments? Anything I should take out? Add in? Replace? Christmas is approaching fast, and I can't WAIT!