View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Loops complete vs tarantula
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm 
Penguin

I would like to know what are the differences between the loops complete by Yigal Mesika and the tarantula. Since they are both the same price I don't know wich one I should buy, they seem very similar :? Wich one is the best for a beginner like me.

Post subject: Re: Loops complete vs tarantula
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 am 
Penguin

I have both, tarantula was an awesome idea but it sucks trying to hold the gimmick in your hand. the batteries are junk and not really well made. Loops are amazing but they tend to break on you. I don't have the DVDs on loops but I'm sure you can come up with ideas on how to use them in your magic on your own. If I were you I would by the spider pen pro. I no $150 dollars but I'm telling you its going to be worth it. Im getting mine here soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 am 
born to perform.

I like the original "Spider Pen", but it is made of plastic and cracks, thus lessoning its performance. The "Spider Pen Pro" should prove to be a great improvement.

Zambini

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:16 pm 
Penguin

Great question! I strongly recommend getting loops as opposed to the tartantula. I own both, but only use Loops. Go ahead and get the 2 disc set with the holder while youre at it. The information on disc 2 is the most valuable in my opinion and with all the loops it comes with you cant go wrong for the price.

Tarantula is nice, but a bit to clumsy for me personally, and does have its limitations. Loops tend to give a more fair and free presentation in my opinion.

Also, when you are out day to day, you dont want to throw tarantula in your pocket "just in case"you want to do some magic. The loops holder allows you to carry a whole packet in your standard wallet without ever drawing attention to them. They stay safe and secure at all times!

Hope this helps, and good luck in the world of I.T.