View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Penguin Magic doesnt ship to India?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 pm 
Penguin

I basically reside in India ( South-East Asia ) and just like the rest of the community here, i am amazed by the quality of magic & illusions at display on penguinmagic. I was so enthusiastic about getting my first DVD ordered ( Chaos - Brad Addams) and so i added the product to the cart.
But when i tried to select the country (India) for the shipping address, it wasnt there ! Call that a disappointment :(

I know the magic scene down here in India is not so vibrant, but hey, we're only just getting started. I really wish somehow PenguinMagic can start shipping stuff down here too, else i dont see myself performing any better tricks than simple color changes or false shuffles :roll:

Post subject: Re: Penguin Magic doesnt ship to India?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 pm 
Penguin

I believe if it is not in the list you are supposed to type your address in the comments box one sec ill check again

Post subject: Re: Penguin Magic doesnt ship to India?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm 
Penguin

MY COUNTRY IS NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE. CAN I STILL MAKE AN ORDER?

Sure you can! We can ship anywhere in the world. Here's how to place an order:

Go through checkout normally and select ICELAND for the shipping and billing countries. Why Iceland? Because this is Penguin Magic and penguins love ice! Also, our awesome Warehouse Team will be on the lookout for packages going to Iceland.

After you do that, go through the rest of checkout normally -- select Foreign Shipping, confirm your order, and then locate the Place Order button. But don't push it just yet! We still need to know where you want your package to go. Right above the Place Order button you will find a large text box. Please write the name of the country where your order is headed in that box. Our Warehouse Team can see everything you write in there, so they'll make it happen for you. Once you do that, push the Place Order button and you're all done.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/faq.php