View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Micro 5/PK Pro Kit
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:33 pm 
Penguin

I have purchased this "trick" and for some reason am kinda dissapointed (the price of it further agitates it). I can KINDA see the potential of it, but...the book it comes with offers nothing for me. What the book says is good in theory, but easily gives the gimmick away. Any suggestions on amazing effects, or just anything really?

Post subject: Re: Micro 5/PK Pro Kit
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:34 am 
Penguin

That's funny you bring this up, because I asked a question about it today and didn't get any response. I love Penguin Magic but I don't want to pay 80 bucks for something that isn't that great. The description had me on the verge of ordering, because it really sounds cool. What exactly is wrong with it? Without giving anything away, what part of the effect are you dissapointed with?

Post subject: Re: Micro 5/PK Pro Kit
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:26 am 
Penguin

I love penguin magic, and I wouldnt order from anywhere else. HOWEVER, I was disapointed when I got the pk kit. First off, a couple days after my order, the price dropped ten bucks. second, the main gimmick can be purchased for $15 (see http://www.wondermagnet.com/dev/magnet5.html) and the other side items can be purchased very cheap or you could even used gimicks from other tricks with it. I feel the entire thing should be no more than $30...But, over all, does it work? yes. Can you do all the amazing routines that are claimed? yes. Is it an overall awesome effect and is it worth having? yes.