View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:59 pm 
born to perform.

As a member of IBM or SAM, istn't there some built-in insurance? I think with SAM it's $50,000.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:27 pm 

creecy wrote:
As a member of IBM or SAM, istn't there some built-in insurance? I think with SAM it's $50,000.

If you don't know the answer to that, you are obviously not a memeber of either group. If you are not a member of one, or better yet both, groups, why not??

IBM and /or SAM memebership is essential to be a real magician.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:28 am 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
creecy wrote:

If you don't know the answer to that, you are obviously not a memeber of either group. If you are not a member of one, or better yet both, groups, why not??

IBM and /or SAM memebership is essential to be a real magician.

I am a member of SAM. So why don't you tell me if I'm wrong? So I guess everything is not so obvious.

Just because I don't use the insurance offered by SAM and therefore don't know how much it is, doesn't mean I'm not a member of one of the magic organizations. Come on Peter. Though I'm sure you're a member, how many Assembly or Ring meetings do you make it to? Yeah, me too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:57 pm 
born to perform.

$50,000 you are screwed if something goes wrong.

Thats not nearly enough. $2,000,000 MINIMUM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:52 am 

creecy wrote:
...I am a member of SAM. So why don't you tell me if I'm wrong? So I guess everything is not so obvious.

Just because I don't use the insurance offered by SAM and therefore don't know how much it is, doesn't mean I'm not a member of one of the magic organizations. Come on Peter. Though I'm sure you're a member, how many Assembly or Ring meetings do you make it to? Yeah, me too.

Creecy, I don't go to Ring or Assembly meetings either because I am working on Friday nights when they are held. But, look in your memeber pack or go to the site and hit the button for "liability Insurance" and your questions will be answered.

You know that I never answer questions about I.B.M. or S.A.M. because I believe that you should look up the answers when they are that easy to find. That's why God created Google.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:48 am 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
creecy wrote:
...I am a member of SAM. So why don't you tell me if I'm wrong? So I guess everything is not so obvious.

Creecy, I don't go to Ring or Assembly meetings either because I am working on Friday nights when they are held. But, look in your memeber pack or go to the site and hit the button for "liability Insurance" and your questions will be answered.

You know that I never answer questions about I.B.M. or S.A.M. because I believe that you should look up the answers when they are that easy to find. That's why God created Google.

Yes, I had already looked that up after your reply. I was not able to find the information I had seen some time ago. But that was what I recalled. I did find the info for the liability insurance for S.A.M. and it's not bad at, I believe it was, $169 per year for 1 million coverage.