View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: restaurants in mind
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:01 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 1621
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
i was thinking of ihop tgif or applebees for restaurant magic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:51 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Posts: 14016
Location: Las Vegas, NV/Albuquerque, NM/Pensacola, FL
IHOP would probably be a bad choice. It's a pancake place. Pancakes mean syrup. Syrup means your props get destroyed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: IHOP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:41 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 1621
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Yeah your probsbly right


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:46 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 675
Location: Virginia Beach
Any franchise restaurant is going to be a difficult process in getting the gig. I've been with TGI Friday's for nearly a year now but it actually took a year to get the gig. I've dealt with Applebees before and they gave me the run-around. But persistence pays off. It probably won't come fast.

Good Luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:57 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Posts: 55
Location: Keller, Tx
I got a job at Buffalo Wild Wings. That is a really good place to work too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:50 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 34
creecy wrote:
Any franchise restaurant is going to be a difficult process in getting the gig. I've been with TGI Friday's for nearly a year now but it actually took a year to get the gig. I've dealt with Applebees before and they gave me the run-around. But persistence pays off. It probably won't come fast.

Good Luck.


I've been in the works with Applebees for nearly a month now. Supposedly they have turned me over to the Marketing Rep for all the locations in our area (there are five or six) and she should be contacting me. What did Applebees do with you? It is beginning to get very frustrating.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:57 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 51
evhdrive wrote:
creecy wrote:
Any franchise restaurant is going to be a difficult process in getting the gig. I've been with TGI Friday's for nearly a year now but it actually took a year to get the gig. I've dealt with Applebees before and they gave me the run-around. But persistence pays off. It probably won't come fast.

Good Luck.


I've been in the works with Applebees for nearly a month now. Supposedly they have turned me over to the Marketing Rep for all the locations in our area (there are five or six) and she should be contacting me. What did Applebees do with you? It is beginning to get very frustrating.


Make sure not to put all your eggs in one basket. Focusing on 1 opportunity and failing eventually can bring on undue stress. Expand more. Is there a HAM's in your area? They are VERY kid centered.

Keep looking and good luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: restaurants in mind
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:21 am 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 24 Jan 2003
Posts: 4110
Location: Milford OH
bendini wrote:
I was thinking of ihop tgif or applebees for restaurant magic


Try IHOP or even McDonald's. From your other posts on this forum I suggest you stick to McDonald's


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: restaurants in mind
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:44 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 70
paddy wrote:
bendini wrote:
I was thinking of ihop tgif or applebees for restaurant magic


Try IHOP or even McDonald's. From your other posts on this forum I suggest you stick to McDonald's
I couldnt stop myself but to chuckle from your post. LOL. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.