1) First off, dont make random assumptions that im lazy. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. I did research, went to different restuarants. And asked many magicians in our area.
2) But every restaurant is different. Chances are, where you live, everything isnt the same as where I live. Also if you read, I wanted to know how "you" went about it.
3) And techniccaly, this is research itself. By that I mean asking you how do did it. Do dont say I dont research.
And whoever told me to get off my dead butt, you sitting on yours too!
4) Dont be hypocritical.
1. It's not random. He is very constant in his remarks. If you weren't lazy and had done a search, you would have realized this.
2. You're right. This is why I don't understand what you expected to get as an answer. According to what you said, every restaurant is different and chances are that any answer here wouldn't apply to you. Of course, I disagree. I also think that there is a lot of info already written here and that you are lazy. Of course, this is just my opinion, only based on assumptions by the way you have responded.
3. Technically, this is research. Technically, it is lazy research. Technically, it is inappropriate research because, according to your own words, all areas are different and you have already asked magicians from your area. Furthermore, there are better forums to elicite responses. Penguin is not necessarily known for its mature participants.
4. Why is this hypocritical? He never said that he wanted to go out and have a job working in a restaurant.
5. Work on your grammar and spelling. If you talk like you write, you definately won't get a job, nor will you get good advice.
6. Get a card wallet.
It's only 99 cents.
90 cents with the 10% discount.
7. Just show your card wallet to any restaurant manager and then he will recognize immediately that you are a professional magician.