View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:29 pm 
Penguin

I asked for alternative from cards and coins because I've been working on them solid for about 4 years.
Read all the necessary books i.e royal road to card magic (dvd as well)
J.B.Bobo modern coin magic (dvd as well)
Derren Browns Pure Effect and Absolute Magic (mentalism)
13 Steps to Mentalism.
I have got loads of Jay Sankey material
I just wondered if there was an alternative.
I already know my spelling is bad but thanks for letting me know.

cheers
Craig

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:23 pm 
Penguin

here is craigs wonderful pm to me lol

To: DaveRobbins
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:35 am
Subject: shut up your self

I know more slights than you I know that for a fact
I'm north west magic champion (in england)
so you shut up
your just a w£&*! who's got a big head
take you gimmicks and shove them up your fat [edited]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
craig my advice quit while your behind because all these posts are just putting you in a deeper hole my friend. and your the one with a fat head i dont care if your north west magic champion. but if you want to fight about the titles you have then you should know i am a magic castle member, and I won ibm junior magician of the year this last year for my surrounding rings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:40 pm 

I still think it is funny that he uses the word "slights" incorrectly in place of "sleights", in the process of "slighting" people.

:-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:30 pm 

Funny, I posted about Craig161 not knowing how to spell, use grammar, or punctuate a sentence and he sent me TWO - count 'em - TWO PMs. The first telling me to get a life because I am an old fart. The second was rather crude, even for a 12 year old like him.

Be careful not to upset the little baby he will yell bad words and call you bad names.

Young sir, Craig161, please stop lying and admit that you just are too lazy to practice card work so you want to learn gimmicks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:10 pm 
born to perform.

DaveRobbins wrote:

so you shut up
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
craig my advice quit while your behind because all these posts are just putting you in a deeper hole my friend. and your the one with a fat head I dont care if your north west magic champion. but if you want to fight about the titles you have then you should know I am a magic castle member, and I won ibm junior magician of the year this last year for my surrounding rings.

Craig its funny, have you every noticed that people who win the huge magic competitions are very innovative and creative. THat is ussally why they win because they have an orginal, creative act that is rare to come by. And since you are champion why don't you find a creative way to shove it up your a s s. you obviously are better then every one here so why even ask us. Why don't you figure it out? Don't say that Graham or "Dave " has not as many slieghts as you because you do not know this for a fact in fact. You can really learn something from him. I happen to know that he is a very creative and talented magician who got into the magic castle for being creative and not using cards. So if you would have been nice to him he could have gave you some great advice. You should only hope to one day be as good as him. So don't be calling people names and s h i t. You asked us for help but you think your better. So f u c k off and go cry to mommy. By the way, the more slieghts you know does not define you as better you can know a million slieghts but you may not know how to do them.

- Sean McQuaid

P.s. Kiss it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:25 pm 
Penguin

seanbuyer896 wrote:
DaveRobbins wrote:

so you shut up
craig my advice quit while your behind because all these posts are just putting you in a deeper hole my friend. and your the one with a fat head I dont care if your north west magic champion. but if you want to fight about the titles you have then you should know I am a magic castle member, and I won ibm junior magician of the year this last year for my surrounding rings.

Craig its funny, have you every noticed that people who win the huge magic competitions are very innovative and creative. THat is ussally why they win because they have an orginal, creative act that is rare to come by. And since you are champion why don't you find a creative way to shove it up your a s s. you obviously are better then every one here so why even ask us. Why don't you figure it out? Don't say that Graham or "Dave " has not as many slieghts as you because you do not know this for a fact in fact. You can really learn something from him. I happen to know that he is a very creative and talented magician who got into the magic castle for being creative and not using cards. So if you would have been nice to him he could have gave you some great advice. You should only hope to one day be as good as him. So don't be calling people names and s h I t. You asked us for help but you think your better. So f u c k off and go cry to mommy. By the way, the more slieghts you know does not define you as better you can know a million slieghts but you may not know how to do them.

- Sean McQuaid

P.s. Kiss it.

thanks sean lol pretty much all the people posting here could help you a ton craig if you would just try to not be such a jerk to them. thanks again sean. Hey you gonna hit the castle again this september?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:53 am 
born to perform.

Yah, i have a very stong routine and its not cards. I have been practicing a lot and i am more confiedent knowing i am not doing cards. Hopefully i will join your side in being a magic castle junior.

Your welcome for the back up.

Sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:59 am 
Penguin

good luck sean i am routine for you we need more ths magic club members at the castle. Mabey i can convince some judges lol. I am confident you can make it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:20 am 
born to perform.

Look, come on guys, we gave him advice, and the last page and a half has been critisizing him. I'm not saying that that is a bad thing. I've never seen a 12 year old so up himself in my life, and it ashames me that he is from england.

I would stop posting on this thread or wait for it to get locked. I would normally say only post advice, but I don't think we should waste our advice from him when he tells us to stick our heads... you know what I mean.

:?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:41 am 
Penguin

I apologise if i p"£^&$ any one off
i have been a jerk but ill get over it
and hopefully you will
sorry again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:27 pm 
Penguin

it happens to the best of us craig dont worry about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:44 am 
Penguin

oh yes
I'm 17
what made you think i was 12

cheers
Craig

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:51 am 
born to perform.

Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
craig161 wrote:
what made you think I was 12

do you really want us to answer that?

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:29 am 
Penguin

ooohh right lol