Taylor, I am not ripping you a new one, however you MUST check what you write. Remember people judge you by what you write if they can not see you. Here is a part of your site and a suggestion.
My name is Taylor, MagicTay and I am a Magician that lives in Houston. I've became into magic when I was 8 or 9 years old and loved it. I started performing for my family and friends at school. I always want to go see David Copperfield when I was younger but never did. Now I perform Magic for people and hopping later in the furture to live in Las Vegas and perform for you all. Please come vist me either at the two Restaurants in the next few months. I'll let you all know when I get hired from either the two place's and I hope you all come vist me!
OK, let's take it serialatum.
1. "I learned magic" or "I came into magic" Not "I became magic.
2. When did it happen? Were you 8 or were you 9?
3. Use the past tense of want. "I always wanted to see" "go is redundant.
4. Are you a rabbit that hops all over? Or are you hoping as in "to hope for."
5. Don't know what a "furture" is. Try FUTURE
6. Screwed up order of words. Try "come visit me at either" Not the "vist me either at."
7. "From either the 2..." Not a bit of sense to that phrase. Try "...Get hired by either 1 or both of these restaurants."
Also I wouldn't even mention them. If you don't have the gig, it's all a day dream. If you don't get hired by either one then it looks like you made that up and it was never true.