View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Openers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 322
I'm new to restaurant magic, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me of some good tricks to do when you walk up to the table? Like an opening trick and stuff. What are some good openers for restaurant magic?


Thanx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:50 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
Live at the Jailhouse, Kirk Charles guide on the subject. Get those, and your answers will be answered.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:45 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 322
Thanx fallingblood.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:51 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 11
fallingblood wrote:
Live at the Jailhouse, Kirk Charles guide on the subject. Get those, and your answers will be answered.

Does "Live at the Jailhouse" also teach magic tricks?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:52 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Feb 2007
Posts: 99
The Chiago Opener and Fan Mail from Front Row Sankey DVD. I use both as openers and I love both!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:23 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Posts: 312
junedance wrote:
fallingblood wrote:
Live at the Jailhouse, Kirk Charles guide on the subject. Get those, and your answers will be answered.

Does "Live at the Jailhouse" also teach magic tricks?


Yes. Although you could have gotten the answer from the product description here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1584


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:42 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 11
outrageous42ne wrote:
junedance wrote:
fallingblood wrote:
Live at the Jailhouse, Kirk Charles guide on the subject. Get those, and your answers will be answered.

Does "Live at the Jailhouse" also teach magic tricks?


Yes. Although you could have gotten the answer from the product description here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1584

thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.