View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Live at the Jailhouse
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:48 pm 
born to perform.

Everyone who is going or interested in Restaurant Magic, you NEED this dvd, Live at the Jailhouse. I know its alot of money for a dvd, but listen So many people said, "magictay get live at the jailhouse, get this dvd.." and I finaly did and guess what I thought. I thought this was the best dvd I ever bought.

This dvd cost alot for it but trust me and all the people who bought it, this dvd is worth ever cent. At first I thought this dvd was trash and waste of money. Now I think the opposite. This dvd is perfect for a guy like you and me who are interested in Restaurant Magic.

This dvd goes over everything, do I need to repeat that? EVERYTHING in and out of Restaurant Magic, EVERYTHING you'll need to know. It goes over everything!

Please buy this DVD if you are interested or going into the job.

Thanks!

-MagicTay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:51 am 
Penguin

Want to try getting a job doing walk around at an amusement park, would you suggest I get this DVD...its about as close as I can think of to that branch of work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:40 am 
born to perform.

hmm Yes but some stuff will be a little differnt like talking to the manger, you need to ask the manger of the park instead of the restaurant. ill think about some more but its still a good dvd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:44 am 
born to perform.

Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
thegenius3232 wrote:
hmm Yes but some stuff will be a little differnt like talking to the manger, you need to ask the manger of the park instead of the restaurant. ill think about some more but its still a good dvd.

[sarcasm]
wow, that video really has some good advice!!!
[/sarcasm]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:47 am 

That wasn't from the video. That was an answer by "thegenius3232" to a different question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:06 pm 
born to perform.

Yes some of the things said was not on the dvd but had alot of what i said it in.

A must get!

-MagicTay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:13 pm 
born to perform.

It was a good DVD but I wouldn't say you NEED this DVD. I've been performing restaurant magic for awhile before this DVD came out and after watching it, it only reinforced a few things that I already knew. A lot of it is common sense...so I guess a lot of people here at penguin should buy it because of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:08 pm 
born to perform.

Streetwolf wrote:
It was a good DVD but I wouldn't say you NEED this DVD. I've been performing restaurant magic for awhile before this DVD came out and after watching it, it only reinforced a few things that I already knew. A lot of it is common sense...so I guess a lot of people here at penguin should buy it because of that.

well it wasnt good for you but just a bit, is because you have already been doing restaurant like you said. thats why it wasnt as useful but as for many peguiners it will be =D

-MagicTay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:17 pm 

Streetwolf wrote:

I have been working restaurants for 9 years now. Yes, I learned something from this DVD! It is very well done, it goes into things that people (yes even veteran performers) overlook. I put away all flash paper after the night club fire in Delaware (or Jersey or wherever) because my restaurants got afraid of it. Well I brought it out again and it KILLS!!

Kosmo is THE magician's magician (even though Daryl uses that term) he has forgotten more than the rest of us put together will ever learn. If you want to be a success, get this DVD, learn it and use what it teaches you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:37 am 
Penguin

Are the routines in LATJ any good?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:11 pm 
born to perform.

yes I love all of them and they are very useful in restaurant magic.

-MagicTay