View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Restaurant Type help~
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:15 pm 
born to perform.

I'm looking for a "family restaurant", but can't find one near me. Could anyone give me an idea of a type of restaurant is great for a family restaurant?

I have found 2 restaurants near me, but I have asked my friends if they were family restaurants and they said no. I wanted to see what you all think about these restaurants listed below:

1. Chilli's
2. T.G.I Fridays

Please leave a list of some restaurants near you that are this type I am looking for.

Thanks

P.S. Just list restaurants and I'll see if there is one close by.

If I am looking for a restaurant to get more kids partys, and other parties what type of restaurant should I go to, kids and parents at the restaurant or just the parents?

Thanks again~

-MagicTay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:37 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Red Robin

Applebee's

Those are the only two that I can think of at the moment.

Post subject: Re: Restaurant Type help~
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:18 pm 
born to perform.

thegenius3232 wrote:
I'm looking for a "family restaurant", but can't find one near me. Could anyone give me an idea of a type of restaurant is great for a family restaurant?

I have found 2 restaurants near me, but I have asked my friends if they were family restaurants and they said no. I wanted to see what you all think about these restaurants listed below:

1. Chilli's
2. T.G.I Fridays

Please leave a list of some restaurants near you that are this type I am looking for.

Thanks

P.S. Just list restaurants and I'll see if there is one close by.

If I am looking for a restaurant to get more kids partys, and other parties what type of restaurant should I go to, kids and parents at the restaurant or just the parents?

Thanks again~

-MagicTay

From what I have seen you post you are NOT ready for restauraunt magic yet. Wait until you are at least 16. Volunteer at a local hospital do some probono shows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:27 pm 
born to perform.

...stop telling me im not ready, answer my questions thats all I ask. So please stop.

thanks~

-MagicTay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:44 pm 
born to perform.

Dude, you're seriously asking for family restaurants? You can't find them on your own? You've never been to one before? Either you seriously live in the middle of nowwhere or you're looking for an excuse to making a thread.

I'm not trying ot be mean, but this is something that is your job to do. It should be pretty easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:50 pm 
born to perform.

Hey Kraynik, i'm not being mean either but did you read my last post? just answer the question please...

-MagicTay

P.S. If you did read all of the first post, I said I had T.G.I Fridays and chill's but wanted more than 2 of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:51 pm 
born to perform.

thegenius3232 wrote:
...stop telling me im not ready, answer my questions thats all I ask. So please stop.

thanks~

-MagicTay

Fine...

For you Click http://www.fudruckers.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:53 pm 
born to perform.

thegenius3232 wrote:
Hey Kraynik, i'm not being mean either but did you read my last post? just answer the question please...

-MagicTay

P.S. If you did read all of the first post, I said I had T.G.I Fridays and chill's but wanted more than 2 of them.

Seriously if you have to ask for a restaurant then you are not ready.

Ask yourself....

Would a professional magician ask for good restauraunts?

Or would he go out for himself and reserch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:21 pm 

thegenius3232 wrote:
-MagicTay

Tay, I have said before that you give the impression of being to LAZY to ever be a good magician. You are proving me correct. You are supposed to be 16 years old and you do not know how to tell if a restaurant is a "family" restaurant or not?

Restaurants are divided into 3 classifications. Fine dining, clubs, and family restaurants. It is not hard to figure out which is which but YOU have to do SOME work yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:42 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
Well it is true that if you don't want to search then you aren't putting your soul in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 pm 
born to perform.

lol, I did some work like you said, and figured out which ones are best for me thanks everyone~

-MagicTay

P.S. Should it be a family restaurant or just a parent restaurant, if i'm looking for more kids parties and others... I think family for the both of them. what you think?

-MagicTay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:31 pm 
born to perform.

thegenius3232 wrote:
lol, I did some work like you said, and figured out which ones are best for me thanks everyone~

-MagicTay

P.S. Should it be a family restaurant or just a parent restaurant, if i'm looking for more kids parties and others... I think family for the both of them. what you think?

-MagicTay

An abortion clinic mabey it will teach your mom a lesson.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:06 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I thought in your other thread that you said you were actually going to wait until you were more prepared?

You have to do work on your own. Find a phone book, and call the restaurants, asking what type of customers they usually get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:17 am 
born to perform.

It's not hard to find a family restaraunt. Just walk into one, if there is a family eating there, bingo! Any place that doesn't serve alchohol is good, but there usually won't be as much money in a place that doesn't serve. but seriously, someone who needs to ask this question doesn't really need to be working in one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:17 am 
born to perform.

pookie wrote:
thegenius3232 wrote:

-MagicTay

-MagicTay

An abortion clinic mabey it will teach your mom a lesson.

:lol: burn

sorry for the double post but I didn't see this until after my first post. That was hilarious.