View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Night at the Restraunt PLEASE READ!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:47 pm 
born to perform.

Hello Everyone just wanted to talk about my night at the restraunt last night and it was the weirdest night i have ever had and i don't really know what to think of it other than, one guy is sick minded and a complete moron and i also did my new routine i was talking about what i was working on :D

Just a quick note before i start. I did my new routine last night and it was a massive hit, i got 2 other shows out of it and 1 other restruant manager that was their is looking for entertainment and said he would give me a call, which is all good and well. Also a further note on that i made a record number of tips in one night (3 hour night) and made a all time high of $90 in the 3 hours, which i dunno how that fares but that is my best so far and i usually only average $50 - 60.

Okay anyway the night started off i was talking to the manager and he said the club hired another magician to do a 50th annerversary (sp?) show for them. I heard he has been their before and worked as a magician so i had no problem with him, the manager and other said he was very good, but i am alot better comparing to my age comparison considering im 16 and he is in his 30ies or 40ies. He said the only thing that he did that I didnt wasn't was watch dissapearing (stealing i assume) and also did ballon animals, I didnt care about the ballon animals, but i admire that he has the skill and the guts to steal people watches without getting caught. And it was also nice to know that i have some other magicians that i could possibly get in contact with locally and get some advice and such from him.

Anyways much to the point I started out and then I did about 5 tables and had alreay made $20 tips, so i was doing well if i might say. And then i saw this guy walk in. And noticed he was another magician / entertainer / [edited]. I thought he was the other guy my manager was talking about and went like :shock: not because of competetion because of what he was wearing (I also found out this was not the magician the club hired before, rather a complete idiot) a White suitlike 100% white, He had make - up on his face, a bright red lips stick on, eyeliner and masscara on and he has a stupid fake moustace drawn, and to top it all off he had like ten pin bowling shoes on but they had all cuts and slashes in them.

Anyway I continued to my routine and schedule and worked in the higher class restraunt and private party area for a while, eventually after about 1 hour i saw him entertain 1 table, and all he did was be a idiot make a fool out of himself, the only actual thing he did was juggle for about 30 seconds (2 in 1 hand, 3 ball casscade, 2 up 1 down, eatting the apple(with silicon like juggling balls),and juggled 4 balls (but it was just 2 in 1 hand with both hands). Eventually he did some stupid thumb trick how you wave a silk over your hand and make your thumb hide behind your hand and act like it has dissappeared. Anyway here was the FIRST of MANY OUTRAGEOUS things he did. I little boy poked his tongue out at him. The guy is a complete idiot and then crawled on the table with food and everything on their table and crawled all the way down to the kids and make him put his tongue back in him mouth. Which is unacceptable for anyone no matter who you are.

I wont go into detail here, but then he was walking around on tables and chairs and the manager kicked him out, he came back 1 hour later and had a bowl and was handing out sugar and salt pakcets to people, and then he was holding a waiters tray pretending to be a waiter, sitting down with people at their table just waiting their not saying anthing (1 table was actually my parents he sat down at), and this is the stupidest thing he could have done, he literally jumped into the well.

Look i work here, http://www.lapiazza.com.au/main/?c=sb-p ... protected=

at La Piazza, that is the gallery and you will see the class and standerd of this restraunt i work at and you will also see on the 5th row, 2nd picture a picture of the well that he jumped into. This was the last stand i had enough of this fu*king moron and his crazy antics, he was making a mock of everyone their and the club. I let him be himself and be a fu*king tool for over 1 hour of nothingness but embarrassment. So i went to the manager and i said "Look at this guy, he is a fu*king idiot, do you want this to be the picture of your restraunt in other peoples mind?, Do everyone a favour and kick the idiot out." Anyway the manager calle security and he got kicked out of the club.

Did i do the right thing?, and was it just me or was this guy a complete fu*king moron!?

Any feedback would be nice.

Thank You

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:58 am 
born to perform.

I think you definitely did the right thing, I just hope you didn't say f*cking to your boss unless he's cool :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:05 am 
born to perform.

sebishungry wrote:
I think you definitely did the right thing, I just hope you didn't say f*cking to your boss unless he's cool :lol:

He is cool with it :lol: and i've been working their for 7months now so he knows me well enough. He swear anyway when he is talking serious about his restraunt, to show how serious i was i did swear, but it got the bastard kicked out so i was happy and so was he :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 am 
born to perform.

all good then :D I don't see any other way you could have handled it, the way you describe the guy he sounds like a nut case :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:08 am 
born to perform.

sebishungry wrote:
all good then :D I don't see any other way you could have handled it, the way you describe the guy he sounds like a nut case :?

He was a bloody nut case. Seriously the guy had alot of issues. . . just the way he dressed and acted was beyond me and what i could take in for one night. I'm thinking about calling up the club and asking if they have his number so i could contact him to see how much he charges. . . i would assume it would be extremly low considering his performance skills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:06 pm 
born to perform.

HEY! I did not have masscara on!!! And you owe me $40, I had to get my white suit drycleaned. Most people liked the juggling...except the woman that smacked me because I tried to juggle her boob implants. :evil:

Kidding....It was NOT me. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:54 pm 
born to perform.

Location: France - Chuckling at funny posts - In the CPC members base
So that is what Paddy does in his spare time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:19 pm 
Penguin

Wow ! What a night !

You put up with him longer than i would have, i am shocked other patrons didn't take him out. No excuse for being a complete moron like that. Was he high or something ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:28 am 
born to perform.

Incognito wrote:
Wow ! What a night !

You put up with him longer than i would have, i am shocked other patrons didn't take him out. No excuse for being a complete moron like that. Was he high or something ?

I dunno, I think it was part of his "act" and it was a bloody horrible one at that, ive seen him come and go on occasion, but he is a @$$hole all in all and last time i heard of him was my friend who went to the restraunt that night, He was throwing pizza boxes at people, then he jumped on the counter and did a backlfip off the counter and attempt to take people handbags or something along those lines.

The guy is a moron. I havent seen seen him for a few weeks, Recently i saw a Balloonist? Doing walkaround and mucking around with some of the children, So all in all it's all fixed now :D . . . I Hope. . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:22 am 
Penguin

Sounds to me like that guy escaped from the looney bin. That's what you call a grade A nut job right there. I'm suprise he didn't get arrested for disturbing the peace. Not only did you handle it right, you put up with it longer then probably everyone hear would have. I know I would have went to the manager after the first 20 minutes, but that's just me.

That will probably be a once in a lifetime experience for you, at least I hope. I've been a professional for over 13 years and that has never happen to me, so I wouldn't worry about that happening again. And if it does then you just have horrible luck. But it won't happen again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:35 pm 
born to perform.

To be quite honest, I think sectioning him would be a more appropriate action than arresting for breach of the peace.