View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Overland Cargo Style Briefcase
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:13 pm 
Emperor Penguin

After searching for a long time, I finally found a perfect case for close-up/restaurant prop storage. I almost bought a Doctor's bag, but it seemed kind of pointless to spend $50-$150 for a leather bag with only two pockets inside, and even smaller than the one I got. Also the medical bag is thick on the bottom but narrow on top. I looked at every briefcase, and camera case there was, and the one I found in Walmart in the stationary section was perfect.

The leather ones with wheels are nice, but too big and not really needed for restaurants. http://www.amazon.com/Overland-Travelwa ... 153&sr=8-1

Here is the only actual one I seen online but mine is black. It is 16 x 12 x 4, and I like those dimensions better for more overall room. Ironically the best one I liked was also the cheapest one there, $15.00. I also saw "mini-backpacks" used for toiletries I think that would work well, but I prefer a briefcase for more room to store promotional materials, which also fit perfectly in the side pocket. There is quite a few pockets inside, pockets within pockets etc, and I was very happy with it for the price.

So if you are looking for a cheap yet nice looking briefcase go to Walmart and check them out. They are very compact, and small enough to be out of the way wherever you store them, yet have plenty of room for all of your close-up props. You can fit carfs into the pockets easily inside, sharpies/pens in the holders on the outide, coins in the smaller pockets, and larger props in the main pockets with a divide, etc.

Product Description
The Overland Soft Side Brief Bag lets you carry your laptop with ease. The brief bag is made of rugged leather-look black PVC vinyl, and fits most laptops up to 14.5" wide. Featuring two exterior pockets located on the front and back of the bag and multiple pockets inside of the bag along with a padded interior and section for your working files. Stay organized while on the go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:00 am 
born to perform.

Not, to bad, great for casual and wouldnt be too bad if you were doing a walk around trade show, just slick it on your bad and you dont have to touch it ever again.

Personally it doesnt suit my style though

Personally i use this case style, its not the same but very similar

- http://images.asia.ru/img/alibaba/photo ... l_Case.jpg

although mine has spots from tools on the leather pad their, and i just used it for all my markers, spare decks, duplicate cards, hotrod, tt's, and a few other nick nacs.