View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Performances
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:48 am 
Penguin

I just came back from a performance at a 30-40 person party just 5 mins ago... it went well, I performed the raven, hot rod, ult. 3 card monte, color monte, hopping halfs, brainwave and invisible, svengali, biting quarter, lol.. arm twist illusion,more that I can't recall, and a few original tricks that I have made over the years. I have come to finally realize that all my sleight magic has been slowly fading, and I only incorporate them into a very few tricks. The reactions I receive best, are gimmicks. My ambitious card routine works quite flawlessly with a normal deck, but with a svengali deck, I can do some quite amazing effects. I have come to love the raven, its so easy to perform, and people are always floored, I will do countless sleight routines to get a few oos and ahhs, but it only takes the raven performed once to get the best reaction, I performed in a circle of 5 people, and no one had the sleightest idea what happened to the coin. I performed the ultimate 3 cards monte tonight, and though the cards were gimmicks, it had every single person in the room on the edge of their seat, a simple yet brilliant trick. Over all, I performed a near perfect show, and didn't even have my juggling partner (he is on vacation), magic is great!

Post subject: Re: Performances
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:40 am 
Penguin

i don't realy get the color monte direction and i loss the direction can you help me perform the color monte you can write me here or at my e-mail- vze3zb3w@verizononline.net

Post subject: tristan the magician
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:40 am 
Penguin

hows it going....i find it hard your names tristan. because im into magic and my names tristan too. i am a huge fan of mr blaine . im 16 and i am knowm arond school as the scary looking guy who does magic and the girls are scared of me. i just wanted you to know i am the real tristan the magician................pick a card

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:42 pm 
born to perform.

Hey i bought the raven a while back when i was just starting magic but i cant get the fishing line 2 come off my finger can u email me at collinjones812@hotmail.com to give me a pointer or 2 on this?

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:22 pm 
Penguin

I'm sorry you feel that way, but there is only one real Tristan on these boards...