View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: first resturaunt gig
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:37 pm 
Penguin

well i was at a resturant with a couple of friends. i got out my svengali deck and start messing with them after a while started to draw a small crowd around. but by then i had already switched to a stripper deck and was just amazing everyone used a bit of IT to move the cards here and there. didnt know theres a profit to be made out of this. made a few extra dollars in tips which really amazed me since this was just some tricks i was doing on my friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:10 pm 
born to perform.

Congrats. Sounds like you had fun. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:18 pm 
born to perform.

Once you get that 1st tip it is all down hill, you get hooked and start buying alot of magic then before you know it your doing table hoping restaurant work makeing tons of money. Keep it up and make tons of money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:58 am 
Penguin

it was awsome, the rush was pretty good. up there w/paintball and i really didnt expect much of it becuase i just was showing my friends and 1 person joined in then another and another. then i asked for a bill , and got a 5 made it float and the guy said i could keep it. that was so cool. didnt expect it then a dollar here and there think i made bout $13. oh and i intend to make lotsa money and buy more magic with it. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:23 am 
born to perform.

lujannoe wrote:
it was awsome, the rush was pretty good. up there w/paintball and i really didnt expect much of it becuase i just was showing my friends and 1 person joined in then another and another. then i asked for a bill , and got a 5 made it float and the guy said i could keep it. that was so cool. didnt expect it then a dollar here and there think i made bout $13. oh and i intend to make lotsa money and buy more magic with it.
:twisted:

PAINTBALL!!!!!! Oh my god I didnt think anyone else in here played paintball. Im on a paintball team called DIxie Regin from Dothan Survial Games. I love paintball , even thou I dont get much time to play anymore due to magic. But I make team practice so that I can compete in the tourements.
What kind of gun do you have? I own an Angel & a Autococker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:58 am 
born to perform.

Sweet you have an angel those are awesome. I play some paintball but i borrow a friends gun or rent from the place i go to. It is awesome but the gun i use is just like a tippman 98 custom. It is really fun though. _Nick_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:13 pm 
Penguin

Syntax5 wrote:

PAINTBALL!!!!!! Oh my god I didnt think anyone else in here played paintball. Im on a paintball team called DIxie Regin from Dothan Survial Games. I love paintball , even thou I dont get much time to play anymore due to magic. But I make team practice so that I can compete in the tourements.
What kind of gun do you have? I own an Angel & a Autococker

I shoot a 2k2 Dark LCD. It's red to red fade, I've got some pictures up on paintball city in the angel forums somewhere, I'll have a look in a second. I play on Nemesis' three man, have been for four years now. I'm going to college soon though so playing has been slowing down and it probably going to stop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:29 am 
Penguin

off the subject but yeah i play paintball not pro though a bunch of friends and i go out to a field weve cleared and set up w/small barricades etc..
or we "use" the old hospital as a hostage kinda situation. we all own spiders and tipman nothing to radical mostly stuff under $250 wish i had an angel LCD though they are soooooooooooooo sweet!!! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:59 am 
born to perform.

I play with my Tippmann A5 with a flatline :D i love that thing, me and my freinds always play over at the paintball coloseum...great fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:48 am 
born to perform.

thats soo cool you got a tip from floating the five. the best peice of career advice i ever heard, "Do something you love and find someone to pay you to do it" it goes something like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:58 pm 
Penguin

WAT! Im in to paintball too! i have a dead shot and pretty agile (however u spell it.) i gave my gun to my friend cause i had to move, but now i live in Henderson, NV ne 1 live near me so we could play one day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:32 pm 
Penguin

yup, and thats a cool quote. never heard it before alienex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:09 pm 
born to perform.

I know its a bit off subject as well but im also a paintballer. I've have an Angel LED modified with a silencer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 1:14 am 
Penguin

Paintballing is soo fun. I go with my friends in the woods every once and a while. We even conviced my friends dad to play and he is 53 or somethin. I have a tippmann 98 custom/new teardrop barrell. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:37 pm 
Penguin

Spyder Image. Sweet gun.